ADVERTISEMENT

More Chiefs Scumbaggery

You are a broken person. Obsessed consumed and loves drama. Nobody is surprised.
I would have much more respect for you and your chiefs fan peers if you simply said:

"I am a fan of the team and enjoy the winning but hate that their front office people, players & fans constantly behave in a manner that puts lives in danger"

instead you defend it over and over and over and over. yet, I am the broken person.

classic

Oh yeah and believes everything you read.... Gullible
what have i read that isn't true?

there's a dead child in Andy Reid's son's drunken wake.

there's a dead radio personality who never made it back from the parade.

now there's a player who is reportedly leaking gameplans to KC after having played for KC and just before once again playing for KC.

please tell me which of these things didn't happen. thanks in advance.

Reactions: FissionReaction
OK I have gone back and forth on this...why are we pinning this on the Chiefs? ....at first I thought he did it while on the Chiefs, but articles i've read state he did this as a Jet? So what am I missing?

Reactions: Seascout3
OK I have gone back and forth on this...why are we pinning this on the Chiefs? ....at first I thought he did it while on the Chiefs, but articles i've read state he did this as a Jet? So what am I missing?
He also did it in a game against the Eagles, If the story is true. So it doesn’t have much to do with the chiefs unless you want to whine, complain, and basically irritate folks on the board who are chiefs fans, Maybe because you’ve enjoyed that sort of thing?

Career chief leaves chiefs for 5mins, shares gameplan with chiefs then rejoins chiefs

Reactions: FissionReaction
We even thought for a moment just how funny these accusations are after the fact?

The Jets actually beat the Eagles.
And Zach Wilson looked like Joe Fvckin Namath vs the Chiefs in a game where the Jets had no business even competing with the Chiefs.

If Hardman shared game plan information with his friends then he was doing it wrong.

Also the Chiefs picked Hardman back up because the Jets were willing to trade him and a 7th round pick for a 6th round pick in 2025.

That pick up amounted to the Jets trading him for a bag of game balls.

It's also amazing that Chiefs ownership announces renovations on the same day the NFL releases the NFL Player Team report and the owner receives an F- and they finish 31st overall . If it wasn't for Andy Reid getting an A+ they would be the worst rated team.

Reactions: king_kong_
It's also amazing that Chiefs ownership announces renovations on the same day the NFL releases the NFL Player Team report and the owner receives an F- and they finish 31st overall . If it wasn't for Andy Reid getting an A+ they would be the worst rated team.

Chiefs players hate the quality of locker room, their training staff, their food, their workout facility, their nutritional staff, and they blame the owner for all of it. Which I would say is fair. And honestly, the stuff about the nutritionist, food, and trainers is almost inexcusable. Open the checkbook, you've got cash raining down on you.

However, I will also argue that Clark Hunt spends money on salaries unlike a lot of other owners. They always push the limits of the salary cap.

If you're a player, would you rather have an A+ locker room like the Bears knowing that your team salary is currently $75 million under the salary cap, or would you be willing to trade some amenities for more money?

I would say that most players are willing to overlook all the negatives in the Chiefs report card because they are winning super bowls right now.

I'm not sure how much players care about the report cards, but it seems to shame the owners enough they are making improvements and have to announce renovations on the same day as the report card to make it look like they care. I mean it got the Cardinals owner to stop charging players for meals last year.

Last edited:
Would warrant an investigation and would be a lifetime ban from the league.

OK???

So, did this actually happen, and can we draw a comparison to teams who pick up a player who was cut from team A...and magically get picked up by team B, who just happens to be playing team A team in a week?

I don't care what happens if it did take place. Ban him forever, do nothing. Whatevs. If he did it he can pay the consequences. Whatever they are.

OK, so I did have it right in my head then...some non Chief supposedly did something wrong. Thought I was missing something.
You can justify this pattern anyway you like

Anything but denouncing abhorrent behavior for KC fans.

There are 3 families whose loved ones are in the ground courtesy of the murderous Chiefs & their fans.

Most common response: “I don’t care”

Reactions: thall__
...and you are free to justify linking every wrong doing by anyone, as a Chief thing.
Yep

Takes a real leap to link 3 dead bodies to the chiefs player, staffer and fans responsible.

Glad their families have the support of guys like you! Chiefs Kingdom!

Yep

Takes a real leap to link 3 dead bodies to the chiefs player, staffer and fans responsible.

Glad their families have the support of guys like you! Chiefs Kingdom!

You link a drug addicted troubled son and his heroin OD death as a Chief thing, a Dolphin players trangressions as a Chief thing...a Jet player doing something we still don't even know if true, as a Chief thing...you are not objective on this subject, at all..and I support the K.C. fans who risked their life to stop further bloodshed. Not the thugs who did it.

You link a drug addicted troubled son and his heroin OD death as a Chief thing, a Dolphin players trangressions as a Chief thing...a Jet player doing something we still don't even know if true, as a Chief thing...you are not objective on this subject, at all..and I support the K.C. fans who risked their life to stop further bloodshed. Not the thugs who did it.
Nope.

I link the staffer who got so loaded at the stadium he killed a little girl drunk driving home

I link the obviously overlooked linebacker who killed his girlfriend and came straight to the stadium after

Hill threw his pregnant girlfriend down the stairs prior to being drafted by the morally bankrupt chiefs.

And then, of course, the fans. I’m glad you don’t support people murdering innocents after a couple weeks of reflection and attempted deflection. Big of you. Your fellow KC fans can take a page.

Everything I said was true...i've seen you link everything I listed as some sort of Chief thing, its over the top....and fans of Chicago teams are literally the last people who should be sitting in their Lazy Boi's tossing rocks thru their their glass houses...and I never supported those murders. I also remember the Chiefs cutting a stud RB they could have used when he was charged with DV....are they perfect? Nope. But there isn't a team in the league who is.

Everything I said was true...i've seen you link everything I listed as some sort of Chief thing, its over the top....and fans of Chicago teams are literally the last people who should be sitting in their Lazy Boi's tossing rocks thru their their glass houses...and I never supported those murders. I also remember the Chiefs cutting a stud RB they could have used when he was charged with DV....are they perfect? Nope. But there isn't a team in the league who is.
The first two things I never said a word about. They are patently untrue.

You’re deflecting again. Apology accepted in advance.

“Not perfect”. 🤣🤣🤣

You can say that again

King, I’m at best a moderate Chiefs fan… not really attached to any team…. And I find I often agree with your positions on any number of topics….

I guess I don’t understand your total intensity on this scenario… sad and tragic for Reid’s boy… very granted…..very sad and tragic with the linebacker and his girlfriend …. Very granted… the shooting at the parade… too common…. The alledged passing on of information…. Damning if true

But you have by your assertions assume no other teams have issues, let alone stretched over a long period of time….

You have a moral compass, it seems to me… there are real battles to fight out there

Blessings

Chiefs broke @king_kong_ and @thall__. Haha
8hhabw.jpg

you'd know, you're obsessed

Hatred added to stupidity makes for some very unreasonable and idiotic posts! WOW!!

King, I’m at best a moderate Chiefs fan… not really attached to any team…. And I find I often agree with your positions on any number of topics….

I guess I don’t understand your total intensity on this scenario… sad and tragic for Reid’s boy… very granted…..very sad and tragic with the linebacker and his girlfriend …. Very granted… the shooting at the parade… too common…. The alledged passing on of information…. Damning if true

But you have by your assertions assume no other teams have issues, let alone stretched over a long period of time….

You have a moral compass, it seems to me… there are real battles to fight out there

Blessings
think it has less to do with other teams being perfect and more to do with the fact that Andy Reid is paraded as this jolly fat man who spreads joy like Santa Claus, when the reality is he's a morbidly obese, deadbeat father who makes a killing by employing criminals and breeding toxicity.

"haha fat man said nuggies" is only cute for so long

Blessings
The chiefs fans are the only ones who deny, deflect and distance

Of course I don’t assert there are transgressions elsewhere. If I made a post that said Ray Lewis killed a guy or that Ray Caruth hired an assassin to off his pregnant wife or that Aaron Hernandez is a murderer, no ravens fan or panther fan or pats fan would push back

But I’m somehow a bad guy and broken when pointing this out in KC, where it happens more than most places.

It’s quite something

You are green with envy
See what I mean, @spartanhusker ?

Trust me - the next time a Bears player kills his girlfriend or hands the gameplan to the opponent, I’ll be posting about it

The next time a Bears staffer kills a child after getting too hammered at the facility, I’ll post about it.

And everyone will magically agree it’s abhorrent without deflecting or somehow turning it into a king_kong_ thing.

See what I mean, @spartanhusker ?

Trust me - the next time a Bears player kills his girlfriend or hands the gameplan to the opponent, I’ll be posting about it

The next time a Bears staffer kills a child after getting too hammered at the facility, I’ll post about it.

And everyone will magically agree it’s abhorrent without deflecting or somehow turning it into a king_kong_ thing.
Did Michigan cheat?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT