ADVERTISEMENT

More Chiefs Scumbaggery

think it has less to do with other teams being perfect and more to do with the fact that Andy Reid is paraded as this jolly fat man who spreads joy like Santa Claus, when the reality is he's a morbidly obese, deadbeat father who makes a killing by employing criminals and breeding toxicity.

"haha fat man said nuggies" is only cute for so long
Appreciate your response

I don’t know. And neither do you.

I do know there are 3 families who no longer can hug their loved ones because of chiefs staff, player and fans, though.
You are a sad sorry little man

You are a sad sorry little man
You have proof of Mich cheating?

And this somehow makes up for your support of the chiefs, an org that has contributed to as many dead innocents as it’s won super bowls?

You’re a real enigma. A devout religious person who goes on silence retreats yet has trouble denouncing mortal sins when perpetrated by his favorite pro football team.

Intriguing!

• Haha
Reactions: WHCSC
Chicago Bears are some of the biggest scumbags to ever walk the face of the Earth,

Here’s your proof. 10 children lost their father that day.

Am I doing this, right?

Chicago Bears are some of the biggest scumbags to ever walk the face of the Earth,

Here’s your proof. 10 children lost their father that day.

Am I doing this, right?
Yep. F*ck that guy. May he rot in hell.

No room for that in the Bears org. Disgusting. A stain on one of the best teams to ever do it.

Tarnishing (at the time) a 35 year old legacy.

Bears should’ve been there to help him with his drug problem, too.

Yep. F*ck that guy. May he rot in hell.

No room for that in the Bears org. Disgusting. A stain on one of the best teams to ever do it.

Tarnishing (at the time) a 35 year old legacy.

Bears should’ve been there to help him with his drug problem, too.
Bears are a trash organization, right?

Reactions: drubendall
This really doesn't move the needle for me much. That being said...and I'm all about second chances, the whole Britt Reid shit is pretty disgusting. I've heard the myriad of "Chiefs Kingdom" actually excuse Fat Man and the Chiefs' of any wrong doing in the DUI crash, even though he got liquor up AT Arrowhead....AND everyone already knew his past history.

People also forget that that pos had a road rage incident with a police officer just a few weeks prior. Britt was a felon already with drug and DUI convictions, his brother and him both had some kind of weapons charges for brandishing weapons in the past (I think it was both of them), and his brother eventually died of a heroin overdose WHILE working for the Eagles at training camp.

The Eagles fired Reid at the end of that season. As an Eagles fan and talking to some people out there, it sounded like his kids had become a huge distraction and a black eye. The organization still loved Andy as a person and a coach....and I remember him getting a kind of weird Doc Sadler-esque kind of send-off.

My point is, the Chiefs were WELL aware of all of this by the time they allowed the Kool-Aid man to hire his loser kid. So, you bet....nothing against the fans that call it what it is, but I have very little respect for the Chiefs' organization itself.

The justice system is pretty F'ed up in KC, too....if you're only going to give that pos three years, especially with his past loser history.

Last edited:
Bears are a trash organization, right?
Not to the enable-our-employees-so-much-they-get-drunk-at-the-stadium-and-kill-little-girls extent

Or the ignore-the-mental-health-of-an-active-linebacker-until-he-kills-his-girlfriend-and-then-himself-at-the-stadium extent

But it’s sad to see a former Bear commit a heinous crime 30+ years after his playing days and they should be actively helping all of their people when they need it.

• Haha
Reactions: WHCSC and thall__
This really doesn't move the needle for me much. That being said...and I'm all about second chances, but the whole Britt Reid shit is pretty disgusting. I've heard the myriad of "Chiefs Kingdom" actually excuse Fat Man and the Chiefs' of any wrong doing in the DUI crash, even though he got liquor up AT Arrowhead....AND everyone already knew his past history.

People also forget that that pos had a road rage incident with a police officer just a few weeks prior. Britt was a felon already with drug and DUI convictions, his brother and him both had some kind of weapons charges for brandishing weapons in the past (I think it was both of them), and his brother eventually died of a heroin overdose WHILE working for the Eagles at training camp.

The Eagles fired Reid at the end of that season. As an Eagles fan and talking to some people out there, it sounded like his kids had become a huge distraction and a black eye. The organization still loved Andy as a person and a coach....and I remember him getting a kind of weird Doc Sadler-esque kind of send-off.

My point is, the Chiefs were WELL aware of all of this by the time they allowed the Kool-Aid man to hire his loser kid. So, you bet....nothing against the fans that call it what it is, but I have very little respect for the Chiefs' organization itself.

The justice system is pretty F'ed up in KC, too....if you're only going to give that pos three years, especially with his past loser history.

If Andy wouod have won a SB or two you think they push him out? I was always under the impression they were unbappy with his ability to win the big game? As an Eagle fan, do you think they should have passed on Jalen Carter for his part in killing a guy? I do not personally, I wish tje Chiefs could have got him....i'm just curious about a Philly fan perspective on those 2 issues?

...and how ya been my man? Good to see ya postin!!

Reactions: HuskerDana
This really doesn't move the needle for me much. That being said...and I'm all about second chances, but the whole Britt Reid shit is pretty disgusting. I've heard the myriad of "Chiefs Kingdom" actually excuse Fat Man and the Chiefs' of any wrong doing in the DUI crash, even though he got liquor up AT Arrowhead....AND everyone already knew his past history.

People like @WHCSC are happy to excuse behavior that puts people’s lives in peril while simultaneously insulting anonymous message board posters who have the audacity to bring it up.

Typical

• Haha
If Andy wouod have won a SB or two you think they push him out? I was always under the impression they were unbappy with his ability to win the big game? As an Eagle fan, do you think they should have passed on Jalen Carter for his part in killing a guy? I do not personally, I wish tje Chiefs could have got him....i'm just curious about a Philly fan perspective on those 2 issues?

I’m glad the Bears passed on him because of that.

But I have values, integrity and a moral compass and you are a chiefs fan, so I’m not surprised our opinions differ as far as Carter is concerned.

Here's a look at Fat Andy introducing the team's new punter to everyone
vK6_ru.gif

• Haha
Reactions: thall__
consider that if you didn't tie your identity so tightly to an NFL team, you wouldn't take criticism towards them as such a personal attack
I forgive him. He knows not what he’s done.

(He would never & makes actual personal judgement toward me as a human based on my anonymous posts on a message board)

• Haha
I’m glad the Bears passed on him because of that.

But I have values, integrity and a moral compass and you are a chiefs fan, so I’m not surprised our opinions differ as far as Carter is concerned.

I'm not committing a guy to a lifetime in front of the firing squad for one mistake, I am OK with second chances in some instances...I am also a fan of the Nebraska Cornhusker football teams and have been since I was 10. Based on what I know about some of the things my favorite players on my favorite college team have pulled, I don't think I'm in position to judge other fan bases to harshly. YMMV.

I'm not committing a guy to a lifetime in front of the firing squad for one mistake, I am OK with second chances in some instances...I am also a fan of the Nebraska Cornhusker football teams and have been since I was 10. Based on what I know about some of the things my favorite players on my favorite college team have pulled, I don't think I'm in position to judge other fan bases to harshly. YMMV.
You can be a fan and also call spades spades

Saying Lawrence Phillips was a POS doesn’t hinder or preclude your Husker fandom

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
The chiefs fans are the only ones who deny, deflect and distance

Of course I don’t assert there are transgressions elsewhere. If I made a post that said Ray Lewis killed a guy or that Ray Caruth hired an assassin to off his pregnant wife or that Aaron Hernandez is a murderer, no ravens fan or panther fan or pats fan would push back

But I’m somehow a bad guy and broken when pointing this out in KC, where it happens more than most places.

It’s quite something
They will beg for your forgiveness as their tears fall on the Lombardi trophy. Hope this helps.

Reactions: drubendall

I've been good! I hope you're doing well!

I'll get straight to it....lol.

I do not think Jalen Carter or even Michael Vick are even comparable situations here. As I said, I'm all about second chances.

Carter was/is a kid that did something really stupid. In fact, it's something really stupid that many of us have done before we were smart enough to know better.

Hell, I'll admit it....I drove a car over 150 at one point and a bike over 160. I'm probably lucky to even be here when I look back at some of the stupid shit I did at 16-23 or so.

This is even different that my situation, though. I think when an organization in the NFL gives a second chance, they have all the resources and a DUTY to make sure that a second chance is not a Britt Reid type of situation. You want to hire your son with the recent past he has had? The organization should have said, "We saw what happened in Philadelphia with your kids, AT THE VERY LEAST...we're going to have a support system and testing in place to make sure he is not a black eye on the organization."

Instead, they ignored the road rage incident, then it was all about just mopping up the Ariel Young incident and sweeping it under the rug. Which is another point of contention for me. The organization could have used that to point out the dangers of driving drunk, substance abuse, and etc. They didn't do that. I would probably STILL feel differently if they would be putting that in the forefront.

Irt, Andy not winning the big one and the sole reason he was fired? Who knows? If he had won the SB that year, does it change things? I don't know. All I know is what I was told. That those what should be off the field distractions were actually being injected straight into the organization.

As I said, I don't blame all of Cheifs fans for all of this. Just the ones that choose to ignore it and excuse it.

Have a good one, lite! We've still gotta get together for that cold one sometime!

As I said, I don't blame all of Cheifs fans for all of this. Just the ones that choose to ignore it and excuse it.
completely agree.

the bolded are the ones who can be found in each and every one of these threads, this one included.

completely agree.

the bolded are the ones who can be found in each and every one of these threads, this one included.
I guess I'm not around here a ton to see if that's the case regularly on the board, lol. So, I don't really feel I would have enough information to specifically call anyone out on it.

I'm speaking more about some of the Chiefs fans that I know that have chosen to ignore it.

Btw, how ya been, kong?

Reactions: king_kong_
For the record, the little girl in the Britt Reid DUI crash was not killed. It was an awful result for her that likely impacts the rest of her life, but she did not die.

Hopefully just an honest mistake and not someone being deliberately dishonest in order to make some kind of point.

Also, back on the main topic, Hardman should definitely face some pretty significant consequences by the league. I just view that as a league issue, not a Chiefs' organization issue, though. Jmo.

For the record, the little girl in the Britt Reid DUI crash was not killed. It was an awful result for her that likely impacts the rest of her life, but she did not die.

Hopefully just an honest mistake and not someone being deliberately dishonest in order to make some kind of point.
"he didn't end her life, he just ruined it"

helluva argument

think it has less to do with other teams being perfect and more to do with the fact that Andy Reid is paraded as this jolly fat man who spreads joy like Santa Claus, when the reality is he's a morbidly obese, deadbeat father who makes a killing by employing criminals and breeding toxicity.

"haha fat man said nuggies" is only cute for so long
Unfortunately, there' might be a lot of truth to this statement.

I'm just shocked at how much passion the Chiefs evoke in people. Quite shocking actually. Must be a lot of Broncos fans and people in Colorado here. Never known any regular NFL fans to get heated about the Chiefs.

Not an argument at all. I know how much the person who brought that up values accuracy so I thought it was important to get it right.
my guess is he said that so that a chiefs fan would be forced to point out that he didn't kill her, he just paralyzed her and now she has to wear special glasses for a semblance of normal vision.

but to a chiefs fan, its subtracts one from their death count and that's all they really care about when making the distinction, like you're currently doing.

• Sad
Must be a social media thing I guess. I talk NFL almost every day with friends or co-workers and I don't know anyone that is passionate about the Chiefs. Except for Chiefs or Broncos fans.
hmm, couple guys at your work or data gathered from millions of possible voices. pretty much the same thing

That's weird...it's almost like nobody cares or pays attention to the suckiest teams...golly.
more likely that people by and large don't like having things shoved in their face when the product is disingenuous or uninteresting.

people hate the cowboys because they're a lame duck, underachieving team with a perpetual media focus, and us viewers are forced to watch their primetime games, and are rewarded with a cheap product.

it's the same for most entertainment industries

I guess I'm not around here a ton to see if that's the case regularly on the board, lol. So, I don't really feel I would have enough information to specifically call anyone out on it.

I'm speaking more about some of the Chiefs fans that I know that have chosen to ignore it.

Btw, how ya been, kong?
Doing well, enjoying the hoops season & can’t wait for championship week leading into March madness

Then Opening Day, Masters and triple crown races

Sprinkle in a bit of sunshine and it’s a fantastic time of year!

my guess is he said that so that a chiefs fan would be forced to point out that he didn't kill her, he just paralyzed her and now she has to wear special glasses for a semblance of normal vision.

but to a chiefs fan, its subtracts one from their death count and that's all they really care about when making the distinction, like you're currently doing.
You are correct that I did make a distinction between alive and dead. I thought it was reasonable to make that distinction given the tone and context of this thread.

Sorry to offend.

hmm, couple guys at your work or data gathered from millions of possible voices. pretty much the same thing

more likely that people by and large don't like having things shoved in their face when the product is disingenuous or uninteresting.

people hate the cowboys because they're a lame duck, underachieving team with a perpetual media focus, and us viewers are forced to watch their primetime games, and are rewarded with a cheap product.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Chiefs are uninteresting? Alllrighty then

....and can you name a single person friend, co worker, sibling, anyone?? ...that gets their moral compass from a sports team? Puhleese.

Peopel hate the Chiefs cause they win all the time. Period. That list you posted? It's prolly just a coincidence the entire bottom half of that list has sucked ass, forever. Can't be people don't care about them because they suck and aren't worth paying attention to. Nope.

Oh, I agree. Social media is definitely a reliable source for information. I'm sure that's a statistically valid survey you posted. If I need information I always go straight to the crazies on social media.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT