ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa pissed we're getting stud QB's

All I have seen on the Iowa boards linked above, and all the George fans in comment threads under social media posts is a lot of complaining and prognosticating how big of a bust DR will be due to his moving around, helicopter dad, and NU's recent history of sucking. VERY little congrats going around. Lots of butthurt...translation: we got a good one.

Not really.

BTW every QB that Nebraska signs is always touted as the next great thing, history always shows otherwise.

Once again they don't care but they do find it amusing.
tenor.gif

I see an occasional Iowa fan chirping alongside the salty Georgia fans. Dude from Iowa said hope he enjoys losing to Iowa 4 years but at least he’ll get to do the Kinnick wave

All I have seen on the Iowa boards linked above, and all the George fans in comment threads under social media posts is a lot of complaining and prognosticating how big of a bust DR will be due to his moving around, helicopter dad, and NU's recent history of sucking. VERY little congrats going around. Lots of butthurt...translation: we got a good one.
That is correct we got a good one. If he wasn’t good they wouldn’t be talking so much crap.

Not really.

BTW every QB that Nebraska signs is always touted as the next great thing, history always shows otherwise.

stopping by the husker message board to tell us Iowa doesn’t care about our 5 Star QB. What kind of mental gymnastics did you have to do to convince yourself of that one dummy

Not really.

Dude...think about this.

Here you are posting on a Husker site, again, to try and let Husker fans know you don't care about the Huskers...

Yet in the last 2 seasons with 2 of your best teams ever you were lucky to go 1-1 vs NU with a blowout loss at home where NU could have picked the score

#Virgin.

Not really.

Hey, I’m sorry that the only reason a top QB recruit would even consider visiting Iowa, is to leave an upper-decker Kirk’s office bathroom and tell him to his face they wouldn’t come to Iowa for any amount money. But to come on here and project your hate, jealousy and insecurity is just a really bad look. Get help…

Somewhere other than here.

• Haha
Reactions: Laner2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT