ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa pissed we're getting stud QB's

I simply cannot imagine being an Iowa fan at all.

Just imagine you are this guy and that wife means your sister, then you might get an idea of what it’s like.

451632b694dbebf31e1cb755151e2544.jpeg

They played two good teams this year and lost what, 75-0? With maybe 150 yards of total offense...

But for some reason they still think they have an amazing defense.
Exactly!! No clue what is either.

Well, I am a Hawkeye fan and hope you get McCord and Fleming. Want to see Big Ten teams get better, especially with the 4 Pac 12 teams joining. Just makes everyone better and maybe forces Iowa to do something. I think you are getting Raiola as well. He is not visiting to stay at Georgia. Get the best in the Big Ten. Better teams in the conference, besides OSU, Michigan and Penn State, just make our conference better.
I have got to give Kirk Ferentz credit for somehow pulling games out of his ass on a constant basis with that shitty offense. What I don't understand though is how he seems to be somewhat okay with that offense seeing what is happening in this conference going forward. The creampuff schedules are gone.

They played two good teams this year and lost what, 75-0? With maybe 150 yards of total offense...

But for some reason they still think they have an amazing defense.
They do have a very good defense and special teams. It’s the rest of their team that they should be concerned about. It will be interesting to see what Captain Kirk does going forward to see what keeps his ship on the rails. No more dog crap western division of the BIG to make him look reasonable.

Reactions: BleedRed78
They do have a very good defense and special teams. It’s the rest of their team that they should be concerned about. It will be interesting to see what Captain Kirk does going forward to see what keeps his ship on the rails. No more dog crap western division of the BIG to make him look reasonable.
Perhaps but I get the feeling that once rhule gets a lot of speed on that team through recruiting and the portal that Iowa will be pretty quickly in the rear view mirror for Nebraska.
I haven't kept up with b1g with the new teams coming in. are they keeping an east-west divisional system or are they going to more of a pod-like system? Have they even announced?

Well, I am a Hawkeye fan and hope you get McCord and Fleming. Want to see Big Ten teams get better, especially with the 4 Pac 12 teams joining. Just makes everyone better and maybe forces Iowa to do something. I think you are getting Raiola as well. He is not visiting to stay at Georgia. Get the best in the Big Ten. Better teams in the conference, besides OSU, Michigan and Penn State, just make our conference better.
Thanks for coming in peace. Truth is, you all have established lines that show in the NFL. The TE hierarchy is pretty amazing.

For what my opinions worth, I agree with you on supplanting the ‘larger’ Big Ten teams. They have a copious amount of people to prospect from and they should be better based a the law of averages. It’s fun when we beat their assets.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
Holy mixed metaphor man, let’s keep a train on the rails, and a ship above water, unless it is Iowa, then let him run the damn train on the water like jesus did.

• Haha
Reactions: timnsun
No, they don't.

They had a decent punter, avg FG kicker and the defense looks good because of who they play. They played two decent offensive teams and got SMOKED.

Iowa plays hoping to not lose games on offense. So it sort of helps their defense out.

Perhaps but I get the feeling that once rhule gets a lot of speed on that team through recruiting and the portal that Iowa will be pretty quickly in the rear view mirror for Nebraska.
I haven't kept up with b1g with the new teams coming in. are they keeping an east-west divisional system or are they going to more of a pod-like system? Have they even announced?
Just top 2 to ccg.

People have no sense of history. And in the last 10 years we're probably a bottom 10-20 program with top 10 facilities and fan base which are probably the only things keeping us anywhere in the conversation.

These posts are written by people who probably weren't alive the last time Nebraska played in a National Championship.
I agree with your history part but you surely must agree that this team was not very far off a 10-12 win season this year with 3 QBs that offered up 26 (?) turnovers most of which were game losers. The young are dreaming of the glory their Daddies told them about. Nothing wrong with that. You also must admit that no one is alive since Iowa won a National Championship. Nothing wrong with making fun of that either. :)

OK,
I listened to half of that. The cover art mesmerized me, and is why I clicked.
That creature must be a hybrid mix of these 4:
Stone Temple Pilots
The dude from Smashmouth that just died, 🙁
The Pink Floyd Pig, and last of all…
The Led Zep Blimp.

I listened to the Tool song also. A hauntingly beautiful piano accompaniment.

Last edited:
Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
^^^^^
Not all Iowa fans are mouthbreathers.
K-State and Missouri fans are still the WORST… course some of us still remember the Big8. Glory Days.

Great post. Personally wish Iowa a successful recruiting season and some measurable improvement. Would 1000% be on-board for NIL to provide a modest levelling of the playing field in the Talent Imbalance that exists between tOSU, Michigan and PSU vs the rest. Not to mention the full-on rape squad coming from the West. Wouldn’t mind seeing Iowa beat up on the incoming Pac teams coming in next year…

Reactions: BHoppy and dsmalls3
Oh yay
Nebraska winning the offseason again
Yawn…..

Let me guess you guys are back 🙄
Here we have ANOTHER Iowa fan posting here on a Husker site. You are a fan of a team that doesn't win the offseason or the regular season. You have a coach that literally ruined your team so that he could pay his son and they both colluded with your AD (Your Iowa fans say that, not me), you also have a coach that you totally want to "retire" but you are also scared about that because you know you will only get worse than you currently are, which is a total joke.

Don't reply, it will just show that you are a virgin.

Meant to tag you in last post.

The piano grabbed me in first 20 seconds.

This board delivers, I made fun of an Iowa posters name, deservedly so, only to find it references a song I happen to really like.

Iowa still sucks.
Back in the 90's while I was still living in Lincoln I used to listen to quite a bit of TOOL. My buddy Shawn, who passed away recently would stop by with his guitar and amp, we
d get high and thrown back a few and just in general have a real nice time. I miss that.

Anyway, he would stop by and hear me listening to TOOL and break out with, oh I see you're listening to that depression music again. LOL.
God bless ya Shawn.

Back in the 90's while I was still living in Lincoln I used to listen to quite a bit of TOOL. My buddy Shawn, who passed away recently would stop by with his guitar and amp, we
d get high and thrown back a few and just in general have a real nice time. I miss that.

Anyway, he would stop by and hear me listening to TOOL and break out with, oh I see you're listening to that depression music again. LOL.
God bless ya Shawn.
Music composed in a minor key will get my attention every time. Maybe not for long, but the flatted 3rd gives it a chance.

As you well know, much of the greatest music ever is in a minor key.

It can be described as depressive, but I feel it is expressive.

Enough Emo out of me, some may think I am weird or something.

edit: God bless your friend Shawn.

Music composed in a minor key will get my attention every time. Maybe not for long, but the flatted 3rd gives it a chance.

As you well know, much of the greatest music ever is in a minor key.

It can be described as depressive, but I feel it is expressive.

Enough Emo out of me, some may think I am weird or something.

edit: God bless your friend Shawn.
Agreed!

• Love
Reactions: Spectrumalaska

Thanks BHoppy. No reason we can't have civil conversations.

Damn I thought these guys did it first....

;)
I saw them live back in 1990 at the Bottleneck. Great show.
Went to a bar beforehand and my friend was talking to some girl:
'I'm going to see this band. They do reggae version of Led Zeppelin songs'.
'Oh that sounds cool'.
'And their lead singer is an Elvis impersonator'.
'You paid for this'?

• Haha
Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT