ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa pissed we're getting stud QB's

I agree with your history part but you surely must agree that this team was not very far off a 10-12 win season this year with 3 QBs that offered up 26 (?) turnovers most of which were game losers. The young are dreaming of the glory their Daddies told them about. Nothing wrong with that. You also must admit that no one is alive since Iowa won a National Championship. Nothing wrong with making fun of that either. :)
Nebraska has been thisclose the last x amount of years. We have as many excuses as the offense had turnovers this year. It's sad.

Iowa's national championship trophy cabinet is always fun to poke at, but even as a slow, plodding, mid-lower-tier program they've come out on top lately.

A QB and some offensive weapons should go a long way to improving things. Not getting my hopes up ahead of time.

Reactions: dragonraider1
You guys are a blue blood. They aren't it's as simple as that. Even with a salary that guy is not going to Iowa. Not on this planet or any other.

Denzel Washington GIF

Music composed in a minor key will get my attention every time. Maybe not for long, but the flatted 3rd gives it a chance.

As you well know, much of the greatest music ever is in a minor key.

It can be described as depressive, but I feel it is expressive.

Enough Emo out of me, some may think I am weird or something.

edit: God bless your friend Shawn.

Minor keys are the best. My favorite is C sharp minor.

If blueblood means you have the current longest bowl drought in the Power Five , then yes you are a blue blood ! Congratulations! Anyone under the age of 30 has no idea that Nebraska was relevent in….anything.
You like those 7 McRibs you ate yesterday? Thank Nebraska. We invented that meat paste just for people in Iowa. WE HAVE THE MEATS!

If blueblood means you have the current longest bowl drought in the Power Five , then yes you are a blue blood ! Congratulations! Anyone under the age of 30 has no idea that Nebraska was relevent in….anything.
Isn't that the sad part about this deal? No bowl games for 7 years and we still have the attention of one of the top qbs in the portal and the #1 qb recruit. Iowa is maxed out. What can you honestly hope for going forward without the big ten west? Going to have to finish top 3 in the Big 10 to get into the playoffs. Good luck with that.

I come in peace.
Rumor is that Ferentz may have interviewed Scott Frost for our offensive coordinator position.

Do Husker fans respect his abilities on the offensive side of the ball?

Also wondering if his contract settlement with Neb allows him to take a job without reducing his buyout?
It is probably a remote possibility and I realize his tenure at NU did not end well but just seeking impressions from those who knew him best.
Thanks...go BIG!

I'm an Iowa fan and I'm not pissed. If you don't change your offense, one or both of them will be hurt by the seventh game of the season anyway. McCord is not very good and Riola has the makings of a headcase with a helicopter dad. We will see how it ends up I guess but good luck to you.

I come in peace.
Rumor is that Ferentz may have interviewed Scott Frost for our offensive coordinator position.

Do Husker fans respect his abilities on the offensive side of the ball?

Also wondering if his contract settlement with Neb allows him to take a job without reducing his buyout?
It is probably a remote possibility and I realize his tenure at NU did not end well but just seeking impressions from those who knew him best.
Thanks...go BIG!
This has already been debunked. KF will never hire Frost.

We're so irrelevant you can't keep off our board.

We're in on a couple fairly highly rated kids right now. I'm betting they're under 30.

But, isn't that true of Iowa as well and this was literally your best year ever, right?

I'm an Iowa fan and I'm not pissed. If you don't change your offense, one or both of them will be hurt by the seventh game of the season anyway. McCord is not very good and Riola has the makings of a headcase with a helicopter dad. We will see how it ends up I guess but good luck to you.
I will take a chance on McCord and Raiola over Deacon Hill or McNamara and his knees.

Right now McCord and McNamara are a push. Both have played with a great supporting cast at Ohio State and Michigan. Question is, can McNamara can stay healthy.

Railoa has all the tools to be a very good QB. Nebraska would be very fortunate to get him.

Hill, well, appreciate his effort, but hope McNamara does not get hurt.

I will take a chance on McCord and Raiola over Deacon Hill or McNamara and his knees.
I agree with Raiola because of potential but not as much with McCord. He had a world of talent around him this year and played alright. 65% completion and 24TDS and 6INTs. A lot of QBs would be thrilled with those numbers but when you consider they had arguably to two top WRs in CFB and a top 10 TE?

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Scary13
I agree with Raiola because of potential but not as much with McCord. He had a world of talent around him this year and played alright. 65% completion and 24TDS and 6INTs. A lot of QBs would be thrilled with those numbers but when you consider they had arguably to two top WRs in CFB and a top 10 TE?
So if McCord was knocking on your door, you wouldn’t be head over heels after watching Deacon throw for 40% completion rate?

Saying the QB at Ohio State, Michigan, Bama, Georgia are only good because of supporting cast. These schools get studs and likely you will be saying the same about Nebraska starting this year.

Reactions: V-Doub
Reactions: EmormousDouchebag

Then goes right ahead and spouts off like a butthurt 16 year old girl… lol

So if McCord was knocking on your door, you wouldn’t be head over heels after watching Deacon throw for 40% completion rate?

Saying the QB at Ohio State, Michigan, Bama, Georgia are only good because of supporting cast. These schools get studs and likely you will be saying the same about Nebraska starting this year.
I would for sure take McCord over what we have currently

Everyone who has lived or is living knows that Iowa has never been relevant.

And it is spelled with an ‘a’, you fúcking moron.

I know this is a sore subject with you guys, but we occasionally have to remind you that we have the hardware, and we always will. You don’t and you never will. That’s tough to live with. It’s true we have fallen off in recent years, but we’ve got the fan support and the resources to climb back up.

I’ll let you get back to shining your Hy-Vee trophy, sorting out your pronouns and figuring out if you’ll ever be able to afford to buy a home while we get back to rebuilding our dynasty.

I know this is a sore subject with you guys, but we occasionally have to remind you that we have the hardware, and we always will. You don’t and you never will. That’s tough to live with. It’s true we have fallen off in recent years, but we’ve got the fan support and the resources to climb back up.

I’ll let you get back to shining your Hy-Vee trophy, sorting out your pronouns and figuring out if you’ll ever be able to afford to buy a home while we get back to rebuilding our dynasty.
I love this post so much that if I were an Iowa fan, I’d hang a banner commemorating it.

The vast majority of those 240 replies were - "who cares".
Most sane people just don’t post on threads the don’t care about. Then the thread dies and ends up on page 150 never to be seen again. When you post 240 replies on a thread that is sort of the text book definition of caring.

Most sane people just don’t post on threads the don’t care about. Then the thread dies and ends up on page 150 never to be seen again. When you post 240 replies on a thread that is sort of the text book definition of caring.
Don't you get it???!!! They care soooo little that they have to let you know how much they don't care!!!

They are obsessed but I get it, they have a coach that they hate but also fear that if he retires they will be even worse than they are with him, they also don't know his first name, not for sure.

They can't recruit, the days of playing 3 lame Non-Con teams and then 8 horrible Big Ten teams are over.

What makes his dad a helicopter dad? Sounds like your pissed making wild ass accusations about a kid that thrown for 8442 yards, 88 TD passes, 556 completions out of 881 attempts with only 11 interceptions in his high school career.

Your headcase at the Elite 11.

2023 Elite 11:
1. Dylan Raiola (Georgia) – The nation’s No. 1-ranked prospect might not have finished at the top of our list, but he still lived up to the hype. No one had a better deep ball than Raiola, who understands how to use touch and trajectory like a pro. Raiola came out firing Friday, engineering four consecutive scoring drives. He could take the two-time defending national champion’s offense to a different level.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT