ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa pissed we're getting stud QB's

Iowa used to have some guys who could really sling it with Hayden Fry, but they settled into an identity with Ferentz the last 10 years that is really unimaginative

Need a couple arrests.

Well we did have the transfer TE from Georgia (ironically) Gilbert I believe. We needed him to have scored a couple TDs first AND THEN get arrested lol.

Then again maybe this is a screw you to Georgia for not "allowing" Gilbert to be eligible to play.

Maybe I'm just making this up to fit a narrative lol.

Holla

Iowa used to have some guys who could really sling it with Hayden Fry, but they settled into an identity with Ferentz the last 10 years that is really unimaginative
They’ve had several guys who did little at Iowa but went on to hang around in the NFL. One could deduce that their offensive coaching in college wasn’t great.

If Nebraska gets rolling again half the state of Iowa will pull out their Husker gear from the 90's.
I've said this for years. The entire Midwest will be on the bandwagon. Can't tell you how many people I've run into in SD, ND, MN, MT, western KS, that tell me how they used to root for the Huskers and wish they would get good again.

Imagine being an Iowa fan and not understanding that Nebraska is a top 10 all time program in the history of college football.
People have no sense of history. And in the last 10 years we're probably a bottom 10-20 program with top 10 facilities and fan base which are probably the only things keeping us anywhere in the conversation.

These posts are written by people who probably weren't alive the last time Nebraska played in a National Championship.

Well, I am a Hawkeye fan and hope you get McCord and Fleming. Want to see Big Ten teams get better, especially with the 4 Pac 12 teams joining. Just makes everyone better and maybe forces Iowa to do something. I think you are getting Raiola as well. He is not visiting to stay at Georgia. Get the best in the Big Ten. Better teams in the conference, besides OSU, Michigan and Penn State, just make our conference better.

Well, I am a Hawkeye fan and hope you get McCord and Fleming. Want to see Big Ten teams get better, especially with the 4 Pac 12 teams joining. Just makes everyone better and maybe forces Iowa to do something. I think you are getting Raiola as well. He is not visiting to stay at Georgia. Get the best in the Big Ten. Better teams in the conference, besides OSU, Michigan and Penn State, just make our conference better.
Finally some common sense from a hawkeye fan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT