ADVERTISEMENT

You should have won. Best of Luck the Rest of the Way

Your team played great at times and probably should have won. What went wrong can be fixed. I think your program is back. Also, your fans were great! Best of luck the rest of the season.

Cheers!

Thanks, this is probably a more honest assessment than most us want acknowledge at this point. Good luck as well…

Gophers are dirty rodents that toil at the bottom of the natural food chain. Your coach looks like a thumb with tacky Oakley sunglasses and a fake tan. Your fans are fair weather losers who don’t the difference between a quarterback and a cornerback. And your mom’s a whore. GBR

Thanks Gopher. Classy of you.

Congrats on the win. I wanted so much to scream, "We got robbed!" on the TD but as soon as they showed the slo mo it was obvious it was good and it was an amazing catch.

Good luck the rest of the year.

Reactions: ssmill777
Your team played great at times and probably should have won. What went wrong can be fixed. I think your program is back. Also, your fans were great! Best of luck the rest of the season.

Cheers!
Thanks. I agree this game was winnable but once again we were our own worst enemy. Hopefully we regroup and destroy the puffs

Minnesota's QB made some very nice 3rd down throws, a couple under pressure and to a receiver who was actually well defended. NU needed a taller CB than Malcolm, but the ball was thrown so that basically the only player that could catch it was the WR.

Minnesota's QB made some very nice 3rd down throws, a couple under pressure and to a receiver who was actually well defended. NU needed a taller CB than Malcolm, but the ball was thrown so that basically the only player that could catch it was the WR.
Taller?

He got beat like a rented mule

Congrats on the win. I wanted so much to scream, "We got robbed!" on the TD but as soon as they showed the slo mo it was obvious it was good and it was an amazing catch.

Admittedly, I was thinking that he didn't make the catch as well. I was on the opposite end of the field. I still wonder why your team didn't run the ball on the third/ second to last series? You might have run out the clock.

Admittedly, I was thinking that he didn't make the catch as well. I was on the opposite end of the field. I still wonder why your team didn't run the ball on the third/ second to last series? You might have run out the clock.
win, lose

doesn't matter

B1G teams are like divorce attorneys

everyone gets paid regardless of outcome

• Haha
Reactions: zoiker
He was clearly the difference in the game. Not because he's great, but because he could actually make a throw occasionally. And our guy couldn't.

Appreciate the kind words, but this wasn’t a “good loss” by any stretch of the imagination. Complete failure on our part. The only reason it was close is because Minn is not good. A good team will trounce Minn and us for that matter.

I was stunned at how bad Simms was at throwing the ball. Just unreal that a D-1 QB can pass that poorly, fail to see defenders so consistently, and have that poor of a pocket presence. I feel like there just has to be a better QB on this roster.

gtfo GIF

Appreciate the kind words, but this wasn’t a “good loss” by any stretch of the imagination. Complete failure on our part. The only reason it was close is because Minn is not good. A good team will trounce Minn and us for that matter.
So….I understand the frustration, but Minnesota doesn’t get blown out. They haven’t in quite some time. Their d coordinator is pretty good at what he does.

These little after game tantrums are going to be hilarious to read all fall
Only a complete cv*t creates an account on an opposing team's message board. You are the kind of guy that probably jo to replays of Husker losses. In your case, I am sure that is something your daddy wishes he would have done more of.

Unfortunately for him, you're an example of a mistake that can't be rectified, though. So, here you are.

Reactions: jteten
Only a complete cv*t creates an account on an opposing team's message board. You are the kind of guy that probably jo to replays of Husker losses. In your case, I am sure that is something your daddy wishes he would have done more of.

Unfortunately for him, you're an example of a mistake that can't be rectified, though. So, here you are.
seeing Nebraska lose is as good as it gets for most surrounding fan bases.

I'm happy for them. they need days like yesterday.

To be fair we got "robbed" on the other TD, but who cares about the BS refs anymore. Should have won the game anyway....

Reactions: BleedRed78
Wasn't sad when Minnesota lined up for the final field goal. I knew it would be good and I knew they deserved to win. They brought it up a level in the games final stages. NU, as seems to be our tradition, wilted and started acting like they were scared little girls. It's gotta stop.

Cheers!
Thank u but you obviously haven’t watch Nebraska football this last decade- what u saw happens every weekend - this is who we are!!

Thank u but you obviously haven’t watch Nebraska football this last decade- what u saw happens every weekend - this is who we are!!
I am not sure there is another fanbase that knows your pain better than us. After the 60's, this program spent many years in the wilderness. Unlike "my" Gophers, I think you will be back in the hunt. You've never really left. Looking at your recruiting rankings, It's only a matter of time. Glad we don't see you later this season.

Thanks, this is probably a more honest assessment than most us want acknowledge at this point. Good luck as well…
Maybe

Cheers!
Honestly we've been like this for the better part of 6 years. We have consistently outplayed opponents only to give it away in "nutcheck" time. We are a cursed program at this point. Not sure what else can be said.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT