ADVERTISEMENT

Yori Fired?

See Gary Barta part 2 .You think the lady resigned out of the blue . I hear the Brooklyn bridge is for sale
Of course she didn't but part of the reason she resigned instead of being fired is that the partied reached an agreement. As an attorney, I would never let my client resign without all bases being covered and a satisfactory agreement worked out.

Forced resignation ? For the good of the school ? Money will not salvage a reputation built over decades.School folds in the face of the young ladies who have been wronged ?.Waa she was mean to me mom. I would bet this is not over .Women's groups are probably mobilizing as we speak. Time will tell but as her attorney does she have the same stature as before. $$$$$ .Nothing is stopping her supporters from using the D word and the feds will be all over it. Double standard.

I hope whoever is our next coach can get along with the Freshmen who didn't feel the need to practice, and also gets on her daddies side, so there are no issues.

well Romeo is looking to transfer.

"Practices this season, Romeo said, were “extremely, ridiculously easy” — far easier than they had been in a previous year. Frustrations over small, inconsequential things — such as being disciplined for not hustling in practice — bloomed into full-blown complaints.

“It just started as small talk, and it grew and grew from there,” Romeo said. “It was an issue of immaturity on the team. It wasn’t an issue with the coaches.”"

Romeo’s comments, the first from a current member of the team, were similar to those made by Nathan Schlautman, who practiced with the Huskers the last four seasons and went to more than 300 practices. Schlautman said practices were easiest this year out of the four seasons, and players were unwilling to be coached. Schlautman said players were “soft,” “entitled” and “uncoachable.”

Ha...I know NS and he said exactly that the other day ... The story seems to jive that there was a bit of an agenda here

She was offered a leave of absence earlier in the year and declined. Sounds like a certain Freshman and her daddy were the main culprits.

Thank God for the volleyball program, because otherwise this has been a very rough year for our athletic department, on and off the fields/courts.

I am starting to wonder how Marc Boehm still has a job. He was brought in by Pederson to oversee the basketball programs in 2003 and doesn't seem like he's done a particularly great job in that department. Extending Collier, falling behind on facilities/spending during during the Collier/Sadler years, weak scheduling, the "shim-shams", only 1 NCAA appearance for the men in 13 years, and now this Yori controversy. Not a stellar resume.

I've heard Boehm has done some good things in terms of negotiating sponsorships, so perhaps he should just be relegated to a development/fund-raising role in the A.D. and we should bring in an Associate AD for basketball who has a better track record of managing successful basketball programs.

Biggest offense is by the paper pushing, policy making, politically correct lawyers that are cowards and have no business running the athletic department! Shawn Eichorst and his group of suits can get the hell out of here right along with Harvey Perlman!

Biggest offense is by the paper pushing, policy making, politically correct lawyers that are cowards and have no business running the athletic department! Shawn Eichorst and his group of suits can get the hell out of here right along with Harvey Perlman!
You have absolutely zero idea what the hell you are talking about. That much is painfully evident. Stop wearing ignorance like a badge of pride.

Reactions: steelclaw

Make Nebraska Great Again!

well Romeo is looking to transfer.

"...Frustrations over small, inconsequential things — such as being disciplined for not hustling in practice — bloomed into full-blown complaints.
Romeo said. “It was an issue of immaturity on the team. It wasn’t an issue with the coaches.”"
Schlautman said practices were easiest this year out of the four seasons, and players were unwilling to be coached. Schlautman said players were “soft,” “entitled” and “uncoachable.”

If true, the new coach might be walking into a bad situation as those players will be feeling pretty strong knowing they banded together to push the old one out the door.

With these stories out there, I'm sure the new hire will want some assurances that they will have the support of the administration in disciplinary actions, if necessary, and freedom to make player personnel decisions within the program.

If true, the new coach might be walking into a bad situation as those players will be feeling pretty strong knowing they banded together to push the old one out the door.

With these stories out there, I'm sure the new hire will want some assurances that they will have the support of the administration in disciplinary actions, if necessary, and freedom to make player personnel decisions within the program.
The old one had it, but at a point with everything going on.... it wears you down. If you are hinting she didn't, try posting proof instead of pulling a #80.

She was offered a leave of absence earlier in the year and declined. Sounds like a certain Freshman and her daddy were the main culprits.
Are you referring to Shepard? That would surprise me greatly if that were true.

The old one had it, but at a point with everything going on.... it wears you down. If you are hinting she didn't, try posting proof instead of pulling a #80.
Connie needed to go. This wasn't about "spoiled" players.

All I know is my 9 year old daughter is going to be majorly bummed that they canceled the basketball camp now. Kinda pissed off myself as now have to scramble and see if there is some Y camp to do maybe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT