ADVERTISEMENT

WTF did Nouilli do…..

little a

Senior
Jul 4, 2001
To get a YEAR suspension- was he a walking steroid machine? How many players had a one year suspension for roids- can’t find it online….

Reactions: ATX Husker
I've just assumed the NCAA has strict drug rules and if you got caught with anything illegal, they suspend you for the year. I have no idea how true that is or isn't, just always what I assumed when you used to hear about someone getting suspended for weed.

Yeah they give you a heads up that you've been "randomly" selected, tell you the day and time, and most ped's have such a short half life that it's incredibly easy to time when you need to stop taking them till when your drug test is in order to pass it

They tell you when testing is but you dont know if you will be selected or not.

He gambled and loss.

They tell you when testing is but you dont know if you will be selected or not.

He gambled and loss.
Was he stupid? Absolutely. I don’t think they should be able to suspend him for it. Definitely not for an entire season.

Once they allowed this to happen,

Lia-Thomas-Blogpost.png

They should no longer have any say in regards to anything related to unfair competition.

Last edited:
Was he stupid? Absolutely. I don’t think they should be able to suspend him for it. Definitely not for an entire season.

Once they allowed this to happen,

Lia-Thomas-Blogpost.png

They should no longer have any say in regards to anything related to unfair competition.

Unless he was selling them too. I would agree with you.

To get a YEAR suspension- was he a walking steroid machine? How many players had a one year suspension for roids- can’t find it online….
The NCAA Manual contains a list of banned substances. If you test positive for one of those substances, you have an automatic 365 day suspension form competition

Yeah they give you a heads up that you've been "randomly" selected, tell you the day and time, and most ped's have such a short half life that it's incredibly easy to time when you need to stop taking them till when your drug test is in order to pass it
Doesn’t that defeat the purpose of drug testing? The ncaa basically is saying do it but we’ll give you heads up when we’re going to test

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT