ADVERTISEMENT

Would you eat meat from...

He buys his toothpaste from Jae's Online Merch-n-Stuff.
Actually, I use fluoride-free Tom's.

I never understood why anyone would use a toothpaste with fluoride that says, if you accidentally swallow it, call the Poison Control Center. Plus, fluoride is proven to lower your IQ, it was the initial country wide weapon Hitler used on his people.

Reactions: OzzyLvr and Laner2
I don't understand why anyone would be a Sam's member. I did some investigating a few years back on price comparisons. Walmart was always, every single time, cheaper than Sam's club. Bulk savings is a lie there.

Actually, I use fluoride-free Tom's.

I never understood why anyone would use a toothpaste with fluoride that says, if you accidentally swallow it, call the Poison Control Center. Plus, fluoride is proven to lower your IQ, it was the initial country wide weapon Hitler used on his people.
Fluoride is very good for your teeth.. you’d have to drink a ton of fluoride to drop your iq … or spend a lot of time on this board

Fluoride is very good for your teeth.. you’d have to drink a ton of fluoride to drop your iq … or spend a lot of time on this board
Not true. It was proven in a town in Ohio many years ago. Fluoride treatment at the dentist is a money grab.
Sorry to disagree.

Myself, wife, 2 adult children, 4 grandsons have never had a cavity and we have used fluoride-free toothpaste for 20 years.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
I think it must be old school anymore, but I remember my dentists, when I was a kid, would coat my teeth in Fluoride fluff.
It's standard treatment from every dentist. If it were so effective, people wouldn't have to have their cavities fixed when they go the dentist. I've had great luck not using fluoride and will continue to do so. Everyone else should do what suits them.

Reactions: OzzyLvr and Laner2
I don't understand why anyone would be a Sam's member. I did some investigating a few years back on price comparisons. Walmart was always, every single time, cheaper than Sam's club. Bulk savings is a lie there.
Because, the things I buy at Sam's are more expensive and/or unavailable at the Wal Mart next door. My Sam's has a 2.5lb block of cheddar cheese for $11.48. The Wal Mart doesn't have a large block of sharp cheddar, but has a 2lb block of Tillimook medium cheddar for $12.48. I always shop at Sam's first and Wal Mart right after and check and most of the stuff I buy is less at Sam's. Last week watermelons and cherries were more at Sam's.

Not true. It was proven in a town in Ohio many years ago. Fluoride treatment at the dentist is a money grab.
Sorry to disagree.

Myself, wife, 2 adult children, 4 grandsons have never had a cavity and we have used fluoride-free toothpaste for 20 years.
Sounds like good genetics, unless you’re saying fluoride gives you cavities?

Reactions: dinglefritz
Sounds like good genetics, unless you’re saying fluoride gives you cavities?
I'm not saying fluoride gives you cavities, I'm saying it doesn't lessen the events of cavities.

Fluoride is a waste product, its a neurotoxin and it disrupts the endocrine. A report released just in March of this year proves it. The CDC and HHS tried to bury the report, and the American Dental Association was in cahoots with those agencies. The report was released through the Freedom of Information Act.

It does lower IQ in children, especially those in pregnancy and are breast fed. As far back as 1945 in Grand Rapids, Michigan it was tested and showed it reduced IQ's.

I'm not really wanting to get into a disagreement over this issue. All adults are free to do as they choose.
We also don't drink fluoridated water. It's just a choice I made for my family a long time ago.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
Because, the things I buy at Sam's are more expensive and/or unavailable at the Wal Mart next door. My Sam's has a 2.5lb block of cheddar cheese for $11.48. The Wal Mart doesn't have a large block of sharp cheddar, but has a 2lb block of Tillimook medium cheddar for $12.48. I always shop at Sam's first and Wal Mart right after and check and most of the stuff I buy is less at Sam's. Last week watermelons and cherries were more at Sam's.
Maybe things have changed.....?

I'm not saying fluoride gives you cavities, I'm saying it doesn't lessen the events of cavities.

Fluoride is a waste product, its a neurotoxin and it disrupts the endocrine. A report released just in March of this year proves it. The CDC and HHS tried to bury the report, and the American Dental Association was in cahoots with those agencies. The report was released through the Freedom of Information Act.

It does lower IQ in children, especially those in pregnancy and are breast fed. As far back as 1945 in Grand Rapids, Michigan it was tested and showed it reduced IQ's.

I'm not really wanting to get into a disagreement over this issue. All adults are free to do as they choose.
We also don't drink fluoridated water. It's just a choice I made for my family a long time ago.
It does lessen tooth decay… lots of studies prove this and I’d be happy post them.

Did you know your body makes fluoride? Uh oh .. what will you do now?

Do you also believe the earth is flat? About as crazy as your anti fluoride idiocy … go look at a periodic table or take a basic chemistry class to understand what fluoride is and how it never behaves like a heavy metal (lead, mercury) that can lower iq

It does lessen tooth decay… lots of studies prove this and I’d be happy post them.

Did you know your body makes fluoride? Uh oh .. what will you do now?

Do you also believe the earth is flat? About as crazy as your anti fluoride idiocy … go look at a periodic table or take a basic chemistry class to understand what fluoride is and how it never behaves like a heavy metal (lead, mercury) that can lower iq
Yeah, the studies from the American Dental Association. I have zero confidence in any agency or government study.

I know enough to know not to drink fluoridated water or use fluoride toothpaste. Its not an argument worth pursuing, you do you and I'll do me. No reason to get upset and then try to denigrate my intelligence.

I do not believe the earth is flat, so why would you go there among a discussion on fluoride? I suppose you're a guy who "trusts the government promoted science." I don't.

Last edited:
Lived in NW Arkansas for a couple years while I was in grad school so my experience with Sams may be a bit skewed but even during the pandemic when things were kinda dicey, Sam's meat quality and price hung in there in comparison to others. Sam's chicken might not be the best quality ever....but it sure as **** gets the job done. The pork is probably the same way. A pork butt from Sams was just as good quality as middle of the road Pillen pigs but probably 15-20% cheaper than the butcher. Their seafood selection was always what impressed meI never buy beef but that's because I raise my own but from what I've seen their quality doesn't look terrible for the price. It won't kill you. Dimma-do it and see what happens.

It didn’t seem to hurt my kids’ IQs and I don’t remember them ever having cavities. Pre-Crest and pre-flourinated drinking water I had plenty of cavities as a kid. There’s plenty in life to worry about without getting worried about every social media hysterical dietary “poison”. This country has the safest most abundant grocery store aisles in the world. Our biggest dietary issue is fast food.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
It didn’t seem to hurt my kids’ IQs and I don’t remember them ever having cavities. Pre-Crest and pre-flourinated drinking water I had plenty of cavities as a kid. There’s plenty in life to worry about without getting worried about every social media hysterical dietary “poison”. This country has the safest most abundant grocery store aisles in the world. Our biggest dietary issue is fast food.
Social media hysteria? I don't get my information on social media.

Fact is, the CDC, NHI and the American Dental Association fought tooth and nail against the National Toxicology Program to keep the true findings of the studies under wraps. That information was only released through a FOI Act, and after court action.

Logic says IF they weren't trying to hide negative results, they would have gladly allowed the NTP report to be released.

Social media hysteria? I don't get my information on social media.

Fact is, the CDC, NHI and the American Dental Association fought tooth and nail against the National Toxicology Program to keep the true findings of the studies under wraps. That information was only released through a FOI Act, and after court action.

Logic says IF they weren't trying to hide negative results, they would have gladly allowed the NTP report to be released.
Are you telling me you don't believe every word the CDC says as if Gospel? Aren't all those people infallible, especially as evidenced by the way they handled Covid?

Speaking of bad meat, you guys been to BK lately. Kind of grew up on BK and went for the first time in like a decade and I got a whopper and it was pretty bad. Couldn't finish it.

Would you eat meat from Sam's Club?

my wife told me she was going to go buy meat from Sam's Club, i told her i refuse to eat "meat" from there.
Why did you have a bad experience with meat from there before?

Are you telling me you don't believe every word the CDC says as if Gospel? Aren't all those people infallible, especially as evidenced by the way they handled Covid?
Similar to Pfizer trying to hide the results of the ingredients and true studies for 75 years. What are they trying to hide?

They'e not trying to hide positive news. Logic should prevail.

I can't comment on the mRNA claim but you are essentially right on the labeling.....product of USA. Which to me is wrong and =false advertising. The packing industry has a very strong influence and unfortunately 2 of the Big ones are foreign owned. Smithfield =China. JBS(old Monfort and others) = south America . I quit buying farmland products because they're owned by Smithfield.
Dang it I like smithfield bacon too. Good to know, though.

The only meat I buy at the store is chicken and extra bacon as we don't get enough when we slaughter the hog.

We get our beef and pork slaughtered at the local butcher.

While its nice to literally know what animal I'm eating and where it's from, I don't think I'd have a problem eating meat from Sams or Costco, or whatever. Ive had costco ribs years ago and they smoked up really good. Very meaty.

Speaking of bad meat, you guys been to BK lately. Kind of grew up on BK and went for the first time in like a decade and I got a whopper and it was pretty bad. Couldn't finish it.
BK sucks so bad. I think it happened when they went gay, but can't be sure.

like it or not we have the safest and most abundant food supply of any country in the world. We have multiple consumer advocacy organizations that monitor food safety. What concerns me is all the produce we bring across the border.

like it or not we have the safest and most abundant food supply of any country in the world. We have multiple consumer advocacy organizations that monitor food safety. What concerns me is all the produce we bring across the border.
Are you sure you don't work for the government? lol

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
it's not all the untested poison sprayed on it?

it's not monoculture?

I get that the mountain of evidence to the contrary goes against your indoctrinated dogma

mcdonald's, like the 'produce we bring across the border', isn't in the top 100 reasons we are the fattest, least healthy developed nation on the planet by a very wide margin

wake up, man

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
no. it's the association with walmart that sketches me out.
you are correct to be skeptical of anything giant corporations are providing you to consume

go to a ranch and buy a side of a cow you can see, touch, smell & most importantly see what it's eating & speak to the rancher to understand the medicines it receives

should be close to zero if grass fed on a healthy plot that is not overpopulated

When they got rid of the BK double stacker they lost me, there quality has really tanked the past decade

Reactions: salsa red
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT