ADVERTISEMENT

Would like to see N Football recruiting

stucknks

Athletic Director
Jan 2, 2012
Pick up here soon. We need to start landing some studs for sure through the month of June. I for one hope it picks up!

• Haha
Reactions: Gary.Busey
headcard, it doesn't make any difference if I agree with her or not, she still is entitled to post her opinion(s).

Fair enough. Just pointing out that “she” is probably the biggest shit stirrer on the board, so I wasn’t surprised to see “her” called out.

Fair enough. Just pointing out that “she” is probably the biggest shit stirrer on the board, so I wasn’t surprised to see “her” called out.
I've been pretty quick to use the Ignore button on those that don't bring anything constructive to the board.
Too many good, knowledgeable and entertaining posters on this board to waste my time reading nonsense.

I've told folks on this board to **ck off, but I've never told them to get off the board. She has just as much right to state her opinion and be a member of this board as you do.

Most of the time I think you're full of shit anyhow.
I must be right on track because I got a like from both dingle and kong. Between the three of us, sometimes we can't agree on shit. But, we all agree, he is full of it. LOL

It would be nice to pick up some more but heading into a quiet/dead period I wouldn't expect too much after Memorial Day...

See what you did? a red herring. A card played by dumb people or people that know they don’t have a real comeback
See what you did? You used "red herring." A card played by dumb people or people that don't have a real comeback. And in this instance, the fact that you are the source of the inflammatory rhetoric, is particularly relevant, so what I said is in no way a red herring. Maybe you can keep looking for other ways to cause animosity today.

Between the Meanwhile Bo Pelini thread and this one, I'm gonna drink some Black Label until I feel better.

Funny Drunk GIF - Funny Drunk Beer GIFs

We are a losing program.

The best recruiting tool is winning games.

Won't get them til we do.
They need to recruit their heads off to rebuild the talent level. Once we lose to Minnesota and are upset by Prime and his son maybe the Husker fan base will realize what a tough job this staff faces. Outside of these sites, no national ranking group haves have much respect for our team. Frost was a fraud and this season will prove it. Success by our new staff will come towards the end of this season and in to next year. Be patient and follow the Las Vegas lines to see actual progress- it’s coming..

They need to recruit their heads off to rebuild the talent level. Once we lose to Minnesota and are upset by Prime and his son maybe the Husker fan base will realize what a tough job this staff faces. Outside of these sites, no national ranking group haves have much respect for our team. Frost was a fraud and this season will prove it. Success by our new staff will come towards the end of this season and in to next year. Be patient and follow the Las Vegas lines to see actual progress- it’s coming..
"We Coming", "I Ain't Hard To Find" is Prime talk. Do not pretend to be a Husker fan. Nebraska goes undefeated into Michigan week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT