ADVERTISEMENT

Women's hoops in a shootout in 2nd quarter

A

anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi

Vs a Michigan team that likes to get up and down the floor.

This is great stuff from an injured Freshman Kissinger. She is playing extremely well.

This team plays such better team basketball this year. Williams has the goods.

Oops. Even well coached players make silly mistakes. Down by 3 you foul a jump shooter 22 feet from the basket.....not good.
We get It, you think Miles is the best coach ever, no need to drag your pathetic butthurt into this thread

well that's probably the ball game. Dang it. One silly play at the end of regulation cost them the game.... That and missing so many free throws. Should have practiced more free throws I guess.

well that's probably the ball game. Dang it. One silly play at the end of regulation cost them the game.... That and missing so many free throws. Should have practiced more free throws I guess.
Lol. Yup, a clown. As soon as this team does that stuff for 6 years straight you can try your cute little act to defend your hero.

Reactions: EDKCORN
This is great stuff from an injured Freshman Kissinger. She is playing extremely well.
don't know if you heard, but, announcers stated kissinger has been ill and still wasn't 100%. haven't heard any mention about her knee for awhile, so, maybe not an issue right now.

Lol. Yup, a clown. As soon as this team does that stuff for 6 years straight you can try your cute little act to defend your hero.
Hero? Really. I can guarantee you that even though I think Amy is a great coach, individual players will make silly mistakes every year and maybe every game they play for the next decade. And no matter how many free throws we shoot in practice sometimes we'll struggle from the line. It's just what you get with college players. Hell you get it sometimes with NBA players. I can guarantee you though that Amy wouldn't embarrass her players in the media and scream and swear at them in the locker room though. I will agree that Miles isn't all there is right now in coaching, but your anger towards him is beyond normal. IF we could find the next "Amy" to coach our men's team I would be all for it. I thought that was what Miles could be but after the collapse last year and all the transfers I'm not so sure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT