ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin prediction thread

Pennsyhusker

Athletic Director
Aug 6, 2009
Harveys Lake, PA
my apologies if there is already a thread.

My prediction?

Sorry, but:

Wisconsin 34
NU 10

I am expecting Lee to throw multiple pics under pressure

My prediction?

Sorry, but:

Wisconsin 34
NU 10

Keeping it real I guess. I'm a homer and we owe Wisconsin one. A motivated O Line opens holes for bruising running by Ozigbo, great D play, and Tanner Lee plays lights out for us to win a close one...

NU 27
WIS 24

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Lee will turn the ball over and give WI short field position at least once in this game, IMO. I suspect there will be field goals for each team.

Wisconsin 34
Nebraska 17

Reactions: Pennsyhusker

My prediction?

Sorry, but:

Wisconsin 34
NU 10

Total is 45.5 now (over/under)

Hmmmmmm...that bodes well for us. 60+ or so and it conjures up images of another blow-out.

So we're either going to see 35-7 Wisky or something in the middle that should bode well for Nebraska.

Very encouraging over/under guys! GBR

Reactions: maplesyrup95
My totally optimistic prediction

NU:21
WI:18

Lee will throw picks and they will cost us. Hopefully not enough to cost us the W. Defense continues to play solid and forces field goals.

Sadly I predict 3 turnovers (1 Ozigbo fumble and 2 picks) that put a damper on a good defensive performance. Wisconsin 17-10. :(

I hate making predictions against the Huskers. I just think even though we have shown improvement on D, the injuries will get us in this one.

27-16 Wisconsin. :(

A Nebraska upset!
clubber-lang-pain.png

Reactions: HuskerDana
Wins over Rutgers and Illinois sure seems to have influenced many. For the real big red to pull this out, Lee needs to be outstanding. Finer teams haven't been able run on them, and they will hit Tanner a lot. Tough to be outstanding when get hit, and hit often. Sadly, I think it's equates to 28ish to 10ish for Bucky

I think Wisconsin’s offensive line and and front seven on defense will be the difference in this game. If you win the line of scrimmage...you win the game. Please prove me wrong Huskers.

Wisconsin 30
Nebraska 13

Reactions: Doniphan89
I would love us to get a Win here, but have a gut feeling it will be a 35 - 17 loss.
How does everybody else feel?

Wisky 24 NU 10.. Thats if DL goes all DL and starts throwing the ball all over the place.

NU 21 Wisky 17 if we pound the rock and keep it within 7 going into the 4th quarter. Have to control clock and field position.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT