ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin prediction thread

Surprised by some of the high-scoring predictions. Both teams' defenses have been pretty solid lately. And last year's game was 17-17 at the end of regulation on the road with a Mark Banker defense. I'm thinking it will be a similar score this year.

Reactions: c3ntral08
Wisconsin's offense doesn't scare me much... but our offense does!

After looking at Wisconsin's first four game scores, I think our D can hold their offense below 21 points... unless our offense gives them the ball on our side of the field multiple times.

Will our offense will play better this year because we practice against a 3-4 defense? Who knows, but TLee has been running for his life standing in the pocket getting hurried, hit, or sacked way too much this year...

I predict our offense will have only two good drives all day and go 3 and out at least 5 times (whether due to Langs' play calling or just poor player execution... OL).

Lightbourn better bring his A+ game (and his blockers better block for him!) or else the ST will hurt us as much as anything. If he has a bad day punting, we will lose bad. We need Lightbourn at his best to keep Wisconsin's offense having to drive a long field to score.

I predict Wisconsin's offense to run the ball so much that our DBs get caught sleeping at least 3 times and give up the deep pass, at least one for a TD.

I think we will have at least one big return on special teams that will allow our offense to finally score. Guessing it will be by #10, not #15.

We will end up passing the ball more than running Saturday. Lee will look for Morgan too often that it becomes predictable and costs us the game. Hoppes will be thrown to at least 5 times.

Like I said last week, the first few games are still strong in my memory. We can definitely win this game, but I will predict an INT by Lee on our final drive to end the game. Sure hope I am wrong! GBR!

Wisconsin - 23
Nebraska - 16

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
I will never bet against the Huskers nor will I pick an opponent to win. Therefore if it is close the Huskers have a chance if it is more than a 14 point margin it won't be good for Big Red

not making any predictions, hope the Huskers focus on executing each of their assignments on every play for 4 quarters (or longer if needed).

Does anyone know what Scott Frosts prediction is? Because that's also mine.

Reactions: coach00036
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT