ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin Chancellor fired for what?

Pics/links or GTFO
I'm not digging any deeper than this, good luck

To answer the question above, yes he served as both the Interim President (2006) and Provost (2004-2006) of Nebraska Wesleyan University in Lincoln. However the entire scenario is the worst case of Streisand Effect that I have seen in a long time. So the UW System was so worried about publicity that Gow had a YouTube Channel and OnlyFans account that UW System publically announced that Gow had a YouTube Channel and OnlyFans account. The only reason that any of this became public is because the UW System made it very public

To answer the question above, yes he served as both the Interim President (2006) and Provost (2004-2006) of Nebraska Wesleyan University in Lincoln. However the entire scenario is the worst case of Streisand Effect that I have seen in a long time. So the UW System was so worried about publicity that Gow had a YouTube Channel and OnlyFans account that UW System publically announced that Gow had a YouTube Channel and OnlyFans account. The only reason that any of this became public is because the UW System made it very public
Yeah I thought he was only at Wesleyan a short time.

Looks like he hung around UW-Lacrosse a lot longer. 😎

I really am upset I wasn't online when this broke on the board tonite. I was literally busy cooking with the wife and making her cream...

....cupcakes.....

....for dessert....you sickos!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT