ADVERTISEMENT

Wins Are Wins

DR seems to be good for about 30-60 yards of PI penalties. He throws it where defenders are put in a difficult position. You can almost add that to his passing numbers.
What an interesting point. I remember when Zac Taylor talked about being able to read DBs feet & hips and knowing which WR shoulder to throw to. I don't ever remember hearing what you just described, outside the NFL

Meanwhile, with GA getting clobbered by Bama, seems that DR really made a good choice...

What an interesting point. I remember when Zac Taylor talked about being able to read DBs feet & hips and knowing which WR shoulder to throw to. I don't ever remember hearing what you just described, outside the NFL

Meanwhile, with GA getting clobbered by Bama, seems that DR really made a good choice...
Pro QB

Think about that… as good as Nebraska has historically been… never have we seen Pro QB play
Brook was probably the closest we’ve seen since Faragamo. Not really a fair assessment since we were not running an offense built for a pro qb until really 2003. And we’ve been terrible since then, so there’s that.

Brook was probably the closest we’ve seen since Faragamo. Not really a fair assessment since we were not running an offense built for a pro qb until really 2003. And we’ve been terrible since then, so there’s that.
You guys are comparing Ferragamo to DR? No comparison

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT