ADVERTISEMENT

Will Howard (KSU QB)? Did he land at a school?

Stlhuskers

Aug 25, 2008
At one point Will Howard was in the picture and I thought he would be a good fit. Did he end up picking a school? I wanted an experienced QB to be available this fall if needed.

Count? Yes, but not in a positive way. You would take Haarberg over Howard?
Pretty sure Crutch was taking a dig at Kong. Nobody knows what Haarburg will do in the off season to improve his position, sounds like the previous staff did nothing to coach him up. Maybe he will change positions.

Raiola wouldn’t be here if there was someone in front of him.
You’re obviously right, that and because all of the online prognosticators have flipped him for us. Because they’re always right. They wouldn’t just be mind-f*cking us, right?

• Haha
Reactions: huntered
I just want an open, honest, nonbiased qb competition. May the best man win and #2 be prepared to take the reins if necessary. Been a long time since we've seen a qb get better here than they were their freshman year imo

Anyone have eyeballs on Raiola? We need an update on here no foolin. Let’s hope ole Rhule butters im up real good speakin the gospel truth that his daddy dun taught him! 🌽 GBR

I just want an open, honest, nonbiased qb competition. May the best man win and #2 be prepared to take the reins if necessary. Been a long time since we've seen a qb get better here than they were their freshman year imo
We will have one. Purdy and DR with DK 3rd. I dont think we get a 2nd transfer guy at qb. Gonna probably rude with DR or Purdy. MR will play the best guy and it might be Purdy to start. He has D1 experience and we will see what he does with healthy skill guys. Id bet DR beats him out by fall though. The comments about him going to coaches meetings make me think he will get the mental part down quick.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
We will have one. Purdy and DR with DK 3rd. I dont think we get a 2nd transfer guy at qb. Gonna probably rude with DR or Purdy. MR will play the best guy and it might be Purdy to start. He has D1 experience and we will see what he does with healthy skill guys. Id bet DR beats him out by fall though. The comments about him going to coaches meetings make me think he will get the mental part down quick.
I'm kinda on that vibe myself. Not sure we need another qb especially a 1 year guy. I would rather get 1 tough sob rb

Oh no!

Gotta say the best part about him might be the maturity and resolve he showed when KSU brought in A-Mart. He’ll show up ready to earn his playing time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT