ADVERTISEMENT

Will Honas

Which is a tougher sell to an inside LB? Playing in a 3-4 where you are one of 2 inside backers or a 4-3 where you are the MLB and have a bit more freedom to run sideline to sideline?

Iowa is going to make the pitch that you will be highlighted more in a 4-3 and they will play up being the next Josie Jewell.

Reactions: loper and WHCSC
Did someone say Jameson? And Wisky? All in the same thread? I love this place!

Jameson-Black-Barrel-Hi.jpg

More like Wisky LBs.

Misspell one coaches name and here me are. I also think the Jameson is to blame.

Since this post was hijacked about "rrthusker posting" , rrthusker are you the one who use to post the "myspace girl of the day" back in the day? Random question, I know but i've been wondering that for years now and until now, I never had the opportunity to ask.

Grant Winstrom and Jason Peters would not stand for this!
Nor would Matt Davidson

I'm a huge husker fan though
Gone to 2 games in person
Just have a bad memory for names and can't spell well
Tommy Frazier for head coach helper

I believe an insider has stated that he is ours to lose ... I have seen nothing that indicates this perception has changed

He was supposedly going to pick between Iowa and Nebraska but it sounds like Wisconsin is trying to get him to wait to sign. He has said that he doesn’t know when he will sign.... has until the 15th of January in the JUCO signing period.

Last edited:
Sounds like Honas is really interested in Wisconsin after the offer. It would suck to lose both him and Bryson Williams to our division rivals.

I wonder if he wants to take a visit there? If so he has to wait till January to do so.

I wonder if he wants to take a visit there? If so he has to wait till January to do so.

It sounds like he does. And Wisconsin doesn't start classes until January 23rd, so he would have plenty of time to visit and enroll there. We start classes on January 8th, so if he doesn't sign here by early January, then he's not coming here.

Reactions: headcard
It sounds like he does. And Wisconsin doesn't start classes until January 23rd, so he would have plenty of time to visit and enroll there. We start classes on January 8th, so if he doesn't sign here by early January, then he's not coming here.

I thought you only have until Dec 22 to sign early, after that You have to wait till the February signing date.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT