ADVERTISEMENT

Who else had no idea the NBA draft was last nite?

Looks like an indication of level of interest by some Husker fans. Maybe the Nebraska program will start turning out more players that will get drafted and we will pay attention more?

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
I can't believe people actually watch sports drafts. Seems like a huge waste of time. You can just see the list of draft picks at the end.
“You can just see the list of draft picks at the end.”
Couldn’t you say the same thing about anything? ‘Why watch a game, I can just look at the box score afterwards?’ ‘Why get to know Bob, I can just read his obituary after he’s dead’?…

With that being said, i personally don’t find much enjoyment watching drafts.

Couldn’t you say the same thing about anything? ‘Why watch a game, I can just look at the box score afterwards?’ ‘Why get to know Bob, I can just read his obituary after he’s dead’?…

NFL draft is fun...couldn't pay me to watc any other draft but I ike the first round of the NFL. After that I lose interest pretty quick

Games and life are not the same, doc. There’s action.

Yeah I would never make it a point to sit down and watch the NBA Draft, but it was at the top of the "something to watch while on the Stairmaster" list. And I will say that as TV talking heads go, Richard Jefferson and Jay Bilas were pretty good. Gave some nice insights on the players and what each team would be looking for. Exceeded my low expectations.

Reactions: huskerj12

No. A game is entertaining. A guy reading names at a podium is not entertaining.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT