ADVERTISEMENT

Who are the mods here?

NikkiSixx

Offensive Coordinator
Sep 14, 2013
stay calm people.. don't go getting yourself banned if there aint no mods here.

Is Kaz staying with this site or is moving with Sean to the other side?

Would have to think inbreds stealing id’s on the new board cannot be helping Dean pull his switch off.
I find it funny, plus I am not special enough to have mine stolen over there.

Not much over there though other than snarky posers.

Would have to think inbreds stealing id’s on the new board cannot be helping Dean pull his switch off.
I find it funny, plus I am not special enough to have mine stolen over there.

Not much over there though other than snarky posers.
There's no mods, yet. Many are posters that were banned previously over here. I don't mind the snarky. It's like they're peeing to mark their territory. LOL

Seemed like the last batch of Mods kinda of killed this board . Granted it’s not an easy job. Mean no ill will.

The open scrolls was a good idea. But probably a little too late. Lots of us have talked to eachother for many years and we had grown accustomed to venting on this website during games/football season, so naturally felt like a good place to vent back in 2020 during all the crazy. Guess the mods couldn’t take it anymore and just perm-banned too many folks. Felt like that’s how they were taking out their frustrations during 2020. And they let Good quality posters go that probably just had a tipping point or two. Censorship is a difficult subject and not a good topic for this, so I’ll just leave it

Last edited:
I've seen kaz over there as well, but his account was not marked as a mod when I looked at it.
Like I said, I don't know. He could be a moderator in waiting or he could just be another user just like us. I mean, the guy does hangout on RSS. Even if he's staying with Rivals, he may have taken advantage of on3 and their promotional pricing so he could still talk to his friends (on RSS). I always liked the free board better anyways.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
Seemed like the last batch of Mods kinda of killed this board . Granted it’s not an easy job. Mean no ill will.

The open scrolls was a good idea. But probably a little too late. Lots of us have talked to eachother for many years and we had grown accustomed to venting on this website during games/football season, so naturally felt like a good place to vent back in 2020 during all the crazy. Guess the mods couldn’t take it anymore and just perm-banned too many folks. Felt like that’s how they were taking out their frustrations during 2020. And they let Good quality posters go that probably just had a tipping point or two. Censorship is a difficult subject and not a good topic for this, so I’ll just leave it
Open scrolls is a cesspool of human filth. I wouldn't be sad to see that go.

Hilarious the stupid f--k stole mine too, I've wanted to change it for years. I literally couldn't care less and would have used a different name regardless if I join over there. What a loser.
Don’t know if the same person that is doing this but it’s pretty pathetic regardless..

Reactions: mgbreis
Two things:
-PLEASE tell me there is no SPARTANHUSKER over there....my own kids call me SPARTANHUSKER :)

-IF NOMINATED TO BE A MOD, I WILL NOT ACCEPT....IF ELECTED I WILL NOT SERVE....tell me what true life American said that an actual REAL job....president of the US!!!!

Two things:
-PLEASE tell me there is no SPARTANHUSKER over there....my own kids call me SPARTANHUSKER :)

-IF NOMINATED TO BE A MOD, I WILL NOT ACCEPT....IF ELECTED I WILL NOT SERVE....tell me what true life American said that an actual REAL job....president of the US!!!!
Pat Paulsen in 1968..hilarious skit

Don’t know if the same person that is doing this but it’s pretty pathetic regardless..
It's this guy, I'm pretty sure of it.

martin-shkreli-wu-tang-clan-album-netflix-movie.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT