ADVERTISEMENT

When was the last time

It’s definitely not the norm for Nebraska.... usually a few are given to walkons, which hampers the number we can take. I think we’ll see, in the future, that this class will be the outlier.

It’s definitely not the norm for Nebraska.... usually a few are given to walkons, which hampers the number we can take. I think we’ll see, in the future, that this class will be the outlier.
I would guess that this is true, given the number of quality walk ons Frost is bringing in.

But still... this performance but Frost and staff is impressive. Just nice to see us use all of our spots for a change.

No issue with giving worthy walkons a scholie, but we've seen that successful programs are fairly ruthless with their roster management / scholarships. We need to be as well, but it's a delicate balance when you're touting the walkon program. Gotta show the kids that a scholarship is possible, but not many!

No issue with giving worthy walkons a scholie, but we've seen that successful programs are fairly ruthless with their roster management / scholarships. We need to be as well, but it's a delicate balance when you're touting the walkon program. Gotta show the kids that a scholarship is possible, but not many!
Agreed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT