ADVERTISEMENT

When MUST Frost Win 10 Games?

Typical Iowa fan revisionist history. Iowa fan history evidently started in 2002. I’m still waiting for one Iowa fan with an original or insightful opinion.
Why, the opinions that are well known and not original are strong enough to warrant no need for getting creative.

I would give him until the 2nd season max. Then, you have the complete right to call his folks and ask "what up?"

First season: 8-4
Second season: 10-2/12-0

I personally am going to be extremely patient with Frost and his staff. Moreso than any other coach since TO. Frost just gets it. He’s a Nebraska guy, with Nebraska guys on his staff. They understand how the culture should be and the mentality and work ethic that should be inherent within the program. I think we can see, especially after this season, just how far away from that hard nosed Nebraska mentality/work ethic we’ve fallen. And the mental part is going to be the hardest part to change. That being said, I think it starts at the top, and previous coaches are a reflection of poor leadership from the Athletic Department. I may be off, but based on some of Frost’s comments, it seems to me that the hire of Bill Moos to AD may have been a bigger hire than Frost as HC. Either way, I think the leadership is FINALLY in place from top to bottom to return NU to a highly successful program. I’m not putting a time frame on 10 wins. I just want to see the program moving forward, getting better day by day. Not in word, but in action. If we’re improving, then 10 wins or more will come. And I’m in for the long haul with Coach Frost, and I believe we have a legend in the making, and I’m going to support him as such.
Well said, saved me some typing. I’m all in, 5..10..20 yrs. We got our guy, who better could we get?

Reactions: Sinomatic
We've got to be hitting on all cylinders by 2021 so wee can win national championship. Game of the century II.

Reactions: HuskerDana
I think he'll win 10 games by the end of year 5. 2 next year, 2 the year after that and 2 each the nex 3 years for a total of 10.

I’ll start by saying I’m impressed with Scott Frost so far. He is gonna be hard to root against. Leading up to our last game, I kept thinking about how it would be nice for that game to actually mean something big.

So when do Nebraska fans expect him to win 10 games? 2018 just isn’t going to happen IMO. The schedule is pretty brutal and the talent is lacking. 2019 seems much more manageable. If Nebraska doesn’t win 10 games in 2019 will he still get a pass because of who he is?

I would think by 2020, fans would get extremely restless if the Huskers didn’t win 10 games. So what are your personal expectations?

2018. Didnt bring his talent here to rebuild. All the pieces are in place per Scott

It all comes down to whether you believe the cupboards are bare or not? Bringing in all these jucos doesn't bode well for arguing it is just a coaching problem. Watching our OLine and DLines play it is hard to say it is just coaching.

I love that they are going hot and heavy for Nebraska kids, jucos and schools without coaches. Hit them hard, get some players in here, etc. I realize he will need some that fit his particular system, but I find it hard to believe we can go from 4 wins to 8 in one season with the current state of the program.

We beat Ark State by 1 TD. We beat Purdue by 1 pt. We could have just as easily been 2-10. Yah, I know we could have slopped out some more wins against NIU, NW, maybe Oregon, but I think were closer to a 2-10 team than a 6-6 team. But then, I've always been a glass half empty kinda guy.

I truly hope SF proves me wrong in every way, but the depths this program has sunk to makes me thing it is a long road ahead.

Well I hope he gets out of his funk because Auburn is at bat.

So has UCF decided on whether to allow Frost and Co. to coach the team for the Peach?

I don't know what choice we have to be honest. Frost took everyone. He's such a young coach he probably doesn't have the network older coaches would have, and I can certainly see why he'd want to keep the band together, but it totally screwed us.

Between that, Frost's team apparently recruiting on our dime before it was official and now offering our guys, Moos's comments about the peach bowl being a Nebraska commercial, Matt Davison not keeping his has-been mouth shut about Philly... There's increasingly a bit of negative feelings towards it all in Orlando amongst fans.

But fans don't ultimately matter on this one, right? Regarding our AD, Heupel's contract speaks volumes with the buyout and a few other tweaks people are jokingly calling "frost clauses". Players seem to be a mixed bag, but a number of player parents have spoken out on not wanting them around.

So.. We'll see. I just don't know how else we could have a chance -- we have two coaches, and one of them is likely headed to Nebraska after the bowl (Walters)

My personal preference would be to have Frost up in the booth hidden away. This whole things been great for Nebraska and Frost, but it's robbed our kids from being in the spotlight. To me, that's not what any of this should be about. There's plenty of time in the offseason for Nebraska to market themselves.

I’m in a wait and see approach. I want to say he isn’t going to be close to Osborne but that may be my hatred for Nebraska.

So I’ll take off the hatred glasses and say that the video of Frost meeting his former teammates was pretty cool. That’s what you guys have been missing as far as leadership goes. I don’t know what program wouldn’t like to see that.

However, Nebraska isn’t winning a national title anytime in our lives again. As you see if future schedules, they have to go through a lot of good teams. Not just Oklahoma and then a bowl game.

If they make it through OSU, Michigan, Penn State, once or twice. Then they still have to go through Wisconsin and Iowa. One of those has ruined playoff hopes for two teams the past two seasons.

Then, if they happen to go 13-0 or 12-1; two games are waiting against more competition. It’s just not gonna happen for anyone in the West for that matter. Our best case scenarios are to win a conference title here or there.

Save me the BS about that being an Iowa mentality, blah, blah. I just laid out how tough it is for anyone in the conference to even get to the playoff. Let alone win two more games afterwards.

I don't know what choice we have to be honest. Frost took everyone. He's such a young coach he probably doesn't have the network older coaches would have, and I can certainly see why he'd want to keep the band together, but it totally screwed us.

Between that, Frost's team apparently recruiting on our dime before it was official and now offering our guys, Moos's comments about the peach bowl being a Nebraska commercial, Matt Davison not keeping his has-been mouth shut about Philly... There's increasingly a bit of negative feelings towards it all in Orlando amongst fans.

But fans don't ultimately matter on this one, right? Regarding our AD, Heupel's contract speaks volumes with the buyout and a few other tweaks people are jokingly calling "frost clauses". Players seem to be a mixed bag, but a number of player parents have spoken out on not wanting them around.

So.. We'll see. I just don't know how else we could have a chance -- we have two coaches, and one of them is likely headed to Nebraska after the bowl (Walters)

My personal preference would be to have Frost up in the booth hidden away. This whole things been great for Nebraska and Frost, but it's robbed our kids from being in the spotlight. To me, that's not what any of this should be about. There's plenty of time in the offseason for Nebraska to market themselves.

If you look at coaching changes around the country, usually coaches take their crew with them, and not to mention the new guy usually gets rid of holdovers, oh they might keep a guy here or there, but all of Frosts guys following him is normal.

As to announcing the Peach as a Nebraska commercial, I've wondered if that was said to get UCF to refuse to let Scott coach it so that Moos's guy, whom he hired to coach HIS TEAM, would then get busy recruiting and concentrating on Nebraska.

I would think of this too, if Frost is recruiting on UCF's dime, at the same time he would be coaching another team on Nebraska's dime as well. Scott is emotionally invested, in both teams, that's really the hook in it all.

Reactions: SOHusker11
If you look at coaching changes around the country, usually coaches take their crew with them, and not to mention the new guy usually gets rid of holdovers, oh they might keep a guy here or there, but all of Frosts guys following him is normal.

As to announcing the Peach as a Nebraska commercial, I've wondered if that was said to get UCF to refuse to let Scott coach it so that Moos's guy, whom he hired to coach HIS TEAM, would then get busy recruiting and concentrating on Nebraska.

I would think of this too, if Frost is recruiting on UCF's dime, at the same time he would be coaching another team on Nebraska's dime as well. Scott is emotionally invested, in both teams, that's really the hook in it all.

He better ****ing win in 2018, no excuses

[QUOTE="Sinomatic, post: 3998524, member: 72604

This offends me as a vegan transgender atheist German engineer who vapes organic decaffeinated compressed soy breast milk on the regular and a person who does Indian naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a male feminist and identify myself as a pastafarian Apache helicopter dog who serves only to one master: my chihuahua which I helped cross the border of Mexico because I hate Donald Trump. My dog also walks me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant ignorant homophobic globaphobic sexist.

I’m in a wait and see approach. I want to say he isn’t going to be close to Osborne but that may be my hatred for Nebraska.

So I’ll take off the hatred glasses and say that the video of Frost meeting his former teammates was pretty cool. That’s what you guys have been missing as far as leadership goes. I don’t know what program wouldn’t like to see that.

However, Nebraska isn’t winning a national title anytime in our lives again. As you see if future schedules, they have to go through a lot of good teams. Not just Oklahoma and then a bowl game.

If they make it through OSU, Michigan, Penn State, once or twice. Then they still have to go through Wisconsin and Iowa. One of those has ruined playoff hopes for two teams the past two seasons.

Then, if they happen to go 13-0 or 12-1; two games are waiting against more competition. It’s just not gonna happen for anyone in the West for that matter. Our best case scenarios are to win a conference title here or there.

Save me the BS about that being an Iowa mentality, blah, blah. I just laid out how tough it is for anyone in the conference to even get to the playoff. Let alone win two more games afterwards.

What I see here is a defeatist attitude. People ALL AROUND THE COUNTRY kept telling each other that Nebraska wouldn't ever win a NC under Tom and especially without a pro passing game playing power football and option.

Now everyone is doing heavy doses of varying option elements, heck even the pros are doing it.

We've seen Nebraska make utter fools of the national narrative multiple times. So excuse us if we continue to believe it can be done here in our lifetime.

[QUOTE="Sinomatic, post: 3998524, member: 72604

This offends me as a vegan transgender atheist German engineer who vapes organic decaffeinated compressed soy breast milk on the regular and a person who does Indian naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a male feminist and identify myself as a pastafarian Apache helicopter dog who serves only to one master: my chihuahua which I helped cross the border of Mexico because I hate Donald Trump. My dog also walks me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant ignorant homophobic globaphobic sexist.

I've been exposed!

What I see here is a defeatist attitude. People ALL AROUND THE COUNTRY kept telling each other that Nebraska wouldn't ever win a NC under Tom and especially without a pro passing game playing power football and option.

Now everyone is doing heavy doses of varying option elements, heck even the pros are doing it.

We've seen Nebraska make utter fools of the national narrative multiple times. So excuse us if we continue to believe it can be done here in our lifetime.
Exactly of course it can be done would it be easy absolutely not. I think fans if other teams are more hung up on our history than even NU fans are. Huskers believe the goal is to win it all but even our more optimistic fans know it will be difficult especially given where we are right now.
I truly believe Husker fans with Frost are going to be in this for the journey, there is and will remain in my opinion a high level of trust the coaches know what they are doing and doing the overall right things to keep moving forward.

Our expectations are not a problem at least today however yes if we start winning the west most years we are going to want to win the Big10 if we win the Big10 and maintain that of course we will want to win the National Championship. The difference between say an Iowa and an NU however is while we want more we will support this team if we see good football. Iowa on the other hand does not believe they can ever win a title hence they have no shot - Ever!

In all honestly, Scott is the first coach of any of the major sports to willingly leave UCF. It's new territory for us, and awkward given the peach bowl. We'll survive but lot's of head scratching.

I'll tell ya.. Moos ain't gonna last. I've seen a lot of ADs over the years and that guy is a piece of work. If Frost has any success at all he'll be larger than life up there and he'll help bring in a pro. Celebrate him getting your man, but.. I'd short leash his ass.

Frost looked pissed in that last presser when Moos outlined details of their Philly meeting (which Frost had been lying to everyone in Orlando about -- would have been fine if Moos and Davison weren't so look-at-me about it). And the Oregon comments? Heh. It's not our style, at least.

Things are different than the 80’s. Things are different than playing in the Big 8 and Big 12. Nebraska could have some stellar teams and not only miss out on winning the national title, but the national title game all together.

It’s not a defeatist attitude when you’ve seen how every little thing has to go right to even sniff the playoff. Iowa missed it by an inch two years ago. Then they would have had to go toe to toe with Alabama and then Clemson.

There have been a ton of great teams not win the national title. Because now a days there are several great teams. That’s why I would put my money on Nebraska never winning or possibly even playing for one ever again. It’s just too dang difficult.

Things are different than the 80’s. Things are different than playing in the Big 8 and Big 12. Nebraska could have some stellar teams and not only miss out on winning the national title, but the national title game all together.

It’s not a defeatist attitude when you’ve seen how every little thing has to go right to even sniff the playoff. Iowa missed it by an inch two years ago. Then they would have had to go toe to toe with Alabama and then Clemson.

There have been a ton of great teams not win the national title. Because now a days there are several great teams. That’s why I would put my money on Nebraska never winning or possibly even playing for one ever again. It’s just too dang difficult.

Your last sentence says it all to me. If that is what your players are thinking because that is what y'all welcome them to upon enrolling at Iowa, it would be no surprise to me at all if Iowa never wins a NC in my lifetime.

Every team has the same amount of games to play in all the conferences, maybe the B10 and P12 should only play 8 conference games like the SEC does instead of 9.

Or we could just have the P5 committee up and form a separate football division and everybody play all P5 teams with the top 8 teams by number of wins play in a playoff...

I agree that it is now much tougher to get to the title game, there is no doubt about that. This is true of every team in every conference. Not sure what the point is of digging NU out separately?

Thinking we only had to play Oklahoma to get to a title game is simply inaccurate. I am not sure if that is due to ignorance or intentional. NU did it on the backs of playing multiple top 5, top 10, top 20 schools in most of their runs. In the 90s alone, they averaged 4-5 top 20 teams per year and most of those years half of those were top 5 teams.

At any rate, I am not sure the fascination of the 80s as NU won nothing in that decade although they played for a couple of titles early on. As I've offered elsewhere though, the proof is always in the pudding. In the T.O. years, the big 8 won 9 national titles by 3 different teams and the B1G won 1. NU alone went 22-2 against B1G teams.

One of those 2 losses should thrill you though, it kicked off the Hayden Fry era and was the first win by Iowa against in a top 10 team in like 100 years. Heck, you went on to beat 3 of them that year. See? I can do hyperbole too!

God bless Iowa fan for coming around and telling us how Nebraska won’t do this and won’t do that, what a bunch of fools.

The next time I hear something intelligent from an Iowa football fan concerning college football will be the first.

God bless Iowa fan for coming around and telling us how Nebraska won’t do this and won’t do that, what a bunch of fools.

The next time I hear something intelligent from an Iowa football fan concerning college football will be the first.

I know not all are like that though. Most that I've talked with in person, honestly is like 5 guys, would like to see Iowa move on from KF and try getting some more productive leadership.

Reactions: H8FULLGR8
I know not all are like that though. Most that I've talked with in person, honestly is like 5 guys, would like to see Iowa move on from KF and try getting some more productive leadership.
I will take your word for it.

The Big 8 had good teams every year besides Oklahoma and Nebraska. We also played a tough OOC schedule every year. It's a myth that the Big 8 was a bad conference. Nebraska and Oklahoma were just so good that they were able to blow out good teams and make the rest of the conference look bad, but we also blew out highly ranked nonconference opponents.

I have to laugh every time I read people saying now that Neb has more than OU then a bowl game. In 95 for example the Huskers met and defeated four teams that ended up in the top ten. In each of their three NC's in the 90's Neb played at least 4 top 25 teams and twice they played 5. Look it up and get your facts right!

I am one of those guys. We seem like outcasts on the Iowa boards. Even the mods get touchy when we mention how mediocre Kirk is. I can resight both the pro side and the con side of Kirk Ferentz if you’d like.

It’s neat you guys say Nebraska played 4 top 25 teams to win titles in the 90’s. That’s not as bad as I thought. But look at what you would have to do to win one in say.... 2020 for example. You would have to beat 6+ top 25 teams. That’s not including Iowa, Nw, Wisconsin. For sure 4 of those would be top 10 teams. See my point yet? Smart money would be in Nebraska never winning one. Which is the same money I would put on Iowa unfortunately.

I have to laugh every time I read people saying now that Neb has more than OU then a bowl game. In 95 for example the Huskers met and defeated four teams that ended up in the top ten. In each of their three NC's in the 90's Neb played at least 4 top 25 teams and twice they played 5. Look it up and get your facts right!
I forgot I’ve had this discussion before but you should look up where WVU and UCLA finishes the season in ‘94 before toughting that schedule.

I’ll agree with 1995 as that schedule looked awfully good.

1997 seems in the middle. Washington finished 8-4. Missouri finished 7-5 and would have beat Nebraska if not for a lucky “kick”.

I think the point still stands from my post above this. Anyone from the west would have to play a lot tougher schedule than Nebraska did in the 90’s. Imagine being in the east division and catching Wisconsin, Iowa, or Nebraska in a few years. Ouch.

See my point yet?
My response is where is that not the case? Everyone is in that boat. NU fans understand the logic below as well as everyone else. We also have our share of homers just like everyone else. We just have a hell of lot more faith in SF than in what we saw in MR.

BCS: FSU x2, Alabama x3, Auburn, Florida x2, LSU x2, USC, TN, Miami, OK, OSU, Texas.

CFP: Clemson, OSU, Alabama

Reactions: SWIowahawks
My bet is your team will be totally gassed the last couple of games next season. In our first season under Frost, we got early glimpses of what his system could turn into but ultimately they just looked tired, both physically and mentally at the end of the season. In our case, was expecting this since we went from 0-12; more of a mauler team to a finesse team; practices, training and nutrition that were 180 degrees out from the previous staff; and oh yeah, with all this churn we were playing a true freshman QB.

My expectation in Frost's first season was to just see glimpses or periods of execution, and see gradual improvement in running the new system. Wasn't even about winning. To be honest, we didn't see that. We saw a team that got worse as the season went on because of the demands both physically and mentally.

When they showed up for year 2, though, it was a sight to see 1.5 years of hard work paid off on the field. We looked pretty gassed defensively at the end of this season except for The Predator (Shaquem Griffin) but we did have some excuses for that: We played 11 weeks in a row without a bye week, and the last two teams we played had top 10 ranked offenses.

My recommendation is that you have no expectations for next years team other than seeing glimpses of what the system could turn into. His system requires offensive execution and when it doesn't happen, the defense is left out to dry. Frost had horrible time mgmt in his first year. We were winning some games, Houston for example, by 21 and he just kept running plays, even in the second half, with like 20-25 seconds on the clock. You wondered if he was just doing it to program the offense that no matter what, the #1 goal was to execute plays quickly. Even this year, his game mgmt was questionable during several games but our offense was so good (or the defense we were playing so bad) that he got bailed out. Pay close attention to his game mgmt skills.

That's my 2 cents after watching him for two seasons.

I forgot I’ve had this discussion before but you should look up where WVU and UCLA finishes the season in ‘94 before toughting that schedule.

I’ll agree with 1995 as that schedule looked awfully good.

1997 seems in the middle. Washington finished 8-4. Missouri finished 7-5 and would have beat Nebraska if not for a lucky “kick”.

I think the point still stands from my post above this. Anyone from the west would have to play a lot tougher schedule than Nebraska did in the 90’s. Imagine being in the east division and catching Wisconsin, Iowa, or Nebraska in a few years. Ouch.
No, you’re point does not stand and has no factual support, it’s your opinion and a poorly thought out one. Iowa fans like you love to preach about the mighty B1G as a way to account for Iowa’s lack of conference and national championships. Kindly refrain from posting unless you have something intelligent to post.

I’ll start by saying I’m impressed with Scott Frost so far. He is gonna be hard to root against. Leading up to our last game, I kept thinking about how it would be nice for that game to actually mean something big.

So when do Nebraska fans expect him to win 10 games? 2018 just isn’t going to happen IMO. The schedule is pretty brutal and the talent is lacking. 2019 seems much more manageable. If Nebraska doesn’t win 10 games in 2019 will he still get a pass because of who he is?

I would think by 2020, fans would get extremely restless if the Huskers didn’t win 10 games. So what are your personal expectations?
Obviously, I was anti-Riley. I’m also a cynic.

At the same time, given some semblance of coaching and motivation, I think this team is capable of 10 wins in 2018. Unless rivals and various other recruiting agencies are completely off-base, it’s not as if Nebraska is without talent. Certainly not in the form of the lopsided losses we saw this season.

Problem is, under Riley, Pelini, Callahan, they expected the star ratings to develop themselves after signing day. Iowa has proven time and time again they can develop talent. No offense, but that’s why Iowa rocked Nebraska this year, yet, I think, ranked 20-ish spots below Nebraska in all the rating services.

Just my opinion.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
My response is where is that not the case? Everyone is in that boat. NU fans understand the logic below as well as everyone else. We also have our share of homers just like everyone else. We just have a hell of lot more faith in SF than in what we saw in MR.

BCS: FSU x2, Alabama x3, Auburn, Florida x2, LSU x2, USC, TN, Miami, OK, OSU, Texas.

CFP: Clemson, OSU, Alabama
Fair enough. I will say, however, look at the demographics of those teams compared to Iowa and Nebraska. The cards are stacked against us. ND and Oregon are examples of northern teams almost breaking through. One is ND and the other had Chip Kelly and Nike money.

I don’t think it’s out of the realm of possibility for Iowa or Nebraska to make the playoff. But to do so and then beat two of those teams listed is far fetched in my opinion.

Obviously, I was anti-Riley. I’m also a cynic.

At the same time, given some semblance of coaching and motivation, I think this team is capable of 10 wins in 2018. Unless rivals and various other recruiting agencies are completely off-base, it’s not as if Nebraska is without talent. Certainly not in the form of the lopsided losses we saw this season.

Problem is, under Riley, Pelini, Callahan, they expected the star ratings to develop themselves after signing day. Iowa has proven time and time again they can develop talent. No offense, but that’s why Iowa rocked Nebraska this year, yet, I think, ranked 20-ish spots below Nebraska in all the rating services.

Just my opinion.
No offense taken. Nebraska certainly has talent way above 4-8. It could all depend on if anyone transfers out. In order to develope talent, you have to keep them until juniors and seniors. The years Iowa has struggled could almost be predicted by young guys leaving.

Iowa’s last three All-American’s were severally underrated. Two 2-stars and a low ranked 3-star. I don’t put much stock in where people end up in recruiting rankings other than the top 20 maybe.

Reactions: RiLLLLLLLLey
I am one of those guys. We seem like outcasts on the Iowa boards. Even the mods get touchy when we mention how mediocre Kirk is. I can resight both the pro side and the con side of Kirk Ferentz if you’d like.

It’s neat you guys say Nebraska played 4 top 25 teams to win titles in the 90’s. That’s not as bad as I thought. But look at what you would have to do to win one in say.... 2020 for example. You would have to beat 6+ top 25 teams. That’s not including Iowa, Nw, Wisconsin. For sure 4 of those would be top 10 teams. See my point yet? Smart money would be in Nebraska never winning one. Which is the same money I would put on Iowa unfortunately.
In this day and age you do not have to beat 6 top 25 teams, you just have to beat most of them. Every team in the playoffs has a loss this year and Osu almost got in with 2 losses. But I agree a four team playoff does make it harder to win, but the four team playoff also makes it easier to get in.

Reactions: dand84
In this day and age you do not have to beat 6 top 25 teams, you just have to beat most of them. Every team in the playoffs has a loss this year and Osu almost got in with 2 losses. But I agree a four team playoff does make it harder to win, but the four team playoff also makes it easier to get in.
I was using an example of sorts. OSU would have had to beat 5 (which doesn’t include Michigan). Oklahoma will have to beat 6. OSU just needed to beat or even lose by a point to Iowa and they probably get in because of Alabama’s weak schedule. I still think if you don’t win your division, you don’t play for the national title.

If done by rough numbers every team doesn't have a real good shot, there are a lot of teams out there for one crown. But we know there are teams that do in fact have certain advantages.

All the teams in the SEC only schedule 8 conference games and also schedule a breather game like Akron late in the season. Which is like having a semi bye week.

Some teams are in hot bed recruiting areas such as in S. California, Texas, and Florida.

I think the rub is that it is interpreted that you are implying that Nebraska doesn't have a recruiting hot bed so they are on auto fail. I'm pretty sure that is what you're alluding to.

Do you guys have the same view for Michigan? Outside of 1997 of which Nebraska splits, what about them for the last 30 years? I'm willing to bet you would in your mind give that program more of a chance at a title, and why? Is it success on the field? Can't be. Because Nebraska eclipses them on that over the last 30. Is it recruiting base? Shoot man I think Detroit, and Michigan for that matter is emptying not getting bigger...

I think what it is, is that you've been in the Big 10 doghouse and groomed to worship "The Game". Nebraska fans will not concede to a mentality of defeat because we are not 150 years deep in conference mediocrity.

We recognize the B1G traditions as great and unique in college football. I think it is a fantastic football conference as far as history goes both long, and recent sure.

I think you're going to discover Nebraska and it's fans will not stay down like a good dog and "just be happy with being average".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT