ADVERTISEMENT

What was Davison saying on the radio?

Davison and Moos, 2 snakes who got their GUY Frost in a Philadelphia hotel before the night of a UCF game. You guys don't have the athletes UCF does. I tried telling you that. You reap what you sow.
I don't think anyone on here has said that we have the athletes to do what UCF did last year. Hopefully that will change.

Davison and Moos, 2 snakes who got their GUY Frost in a Philadelphia hotel before the night of a UCF game. You guys don't have the athletes UCF does. I tried telling you that. You reap what you sow.

And UCF doesn’t have a fan base and it’s one of the biggest dam schools in the nation. That’s just sad. It’s program should be bigger then FSU or Miami but no one gives a rats ass about UCF football

And that’s why that staff came running. Had it not been us it’d been some place else

And UCF doesn’t have a fan base and it’s one of the biggest dam schools in the nation. That’s just sad. It’s program should be bigger then FSU or Miami but no one gives a rats ass about UCF football

And that’s why that staff came running. Had it not been us it’d been some place else

We sold out our Peach Bowl allotment in under 24 hours last year. How long did it take you guys???

I'm sure Davison is still happy he was able to land a cushy Associate AD job without any prior administrative experience in college athletics.
What kind of experience do you think you need for that role? He's played division I football for Nebradka and has been close to the program for several years with his radio gig. I don't think there's many out there who are more qualified and know the program as well as he does.

Reactions: dpnavy
We sold out our Peach Bowl allotment in under 24 hours last year. How long did it take you guys???

You sold out an allotment of tickets? Wow you guys are really an awesome fan base with a great following.
DDfTg9QXUAAm6-l.jpg

Oh man, can you imagine if UCF was on their 56th straight year of consecutive sellouts? With that sort of storied fan support, I’m sure we’d have no problem beating subpar Colorado and Troy teams at home...

You can't imagine it at UCF because it will never happen...one straight year of sellouts will never happen. I wouldn't even feel safe in that rusty crackerbox you guys call a stadium anyway.

You didn't sell out your shitty 45k stadium for a home conference championship game. On your bike.
You can't imagine it at UCF because it will never happen...one straight year of sellouts will never happen. I wouldn't even feel safe in that rusty crackerbox you guys call a stadium anyway.

Don’t worry - Frost would never agree to play us in Orlando (or anywhere, for that matter) anyways, so no need for you to show up.

We’ve been playing Division 1 football for 22 seasons - I think we’re doing pretty well for ourselves.

Don’t worry - Frost would never agree to play us in Orlando (or anywhere, for that matter) anyways, so no need for you to show up.

We’ve been playing Division 1 football for 22 seasons - I think we’re doing pretty well for ourselves.

You guys have everything right now but fan support. It's the same way at Miami. It's doubtful you'll ever be able to fill your stadium consistently. I like UCF and will continue to cheer for them, but when fans like yourself come on to our board talking crap it makes it a little harder.

Reactions: 9and4

UCF doesn't play in the old Citrus Bowl Stadium any more. They have a new 45,000 seat stadium on campus.

Oh man, can you imagine if UCF was on their 56th straight year of consecutive sellouts? With that sort of storied fan support, I’m sure we’d have no problem beating subpar Colorado and Troy teams at home...

I can’t imagine it cause it’s not real nor will it ever be real

You guys have everything right now but fan support. It's the same way at Miami. It's doubtful you'll ever be able to fill your stadium consistently. I like UCF and will continue to cheer for them, but when fans like yourself come on to our board talking crap it makes it a little harder.

To be fair, myself and another poster we’re just saying that we had told you prior to season it may not be such an optimistic outcome as most of you guys were hoping for, and suddenly a bunch of people are talking about how terrible UCF is. I’ll go back to lurking now, but good luck on the season. Washington looks like he is gonna be a stud, and as soon as you guys get rid of Chins (if Frost is capable of doing so), you guys will probably be more competitive. And thanks again for taking our absolute worst starter last year off our hands - he’s a good guy but thank God he’s playing safety for you guys this year and not for us.

Reactions: JAFFX2
We’ve sold out since 1962.

Drop
The
Mic
Even most non delusional Husker fans admit the sellout streak is a sham and have admitted as much here on this forum. When corporations buy up unbought tickets to keep the streak alive is it still worth bragging about? Besides, isnt winning more important?

To be fair, myself and another poster we’re just saying that we had told you prior to season it may not be such an optimistic outcome as most of you guys were hoping for, and suddenly a bunch of people are talking about how terrible UCF is. I’ll go back to lurking now,

To be fair, you came over here to gloat afte a loss. You didn’t come over on this board after the loss had settled. You couldn’t wait to come over here and laugh at us & say “told you so” all because we took your coach.

I guess maybe because there’s like 5 total UCF fans on your chat board and it gets tired talking to the same 5 guys over and over again.

Even most non delusional Husker fans admit the sellout streak is a sham and have admitted as much here on this forum. When corporations buy up unbought tickets to keep the streak alive is it still worth bragging about? Besides, isnt winning more important?

Na, not being a Hawkeye is the most important thing. Just as the famous college game day poster states.

UCF didn’t haveathletes in 2016 either...

LOL they were the same players.

In 2013, we went (13-1), beat two top 10 teams and finished #9

UCF has always had the athletes.

Anyway, Frost will get you guys to 8-9 wins in the next few seasons but that's his ceiling. Not enough athletes going to Nebraska for his scheme to work.

You really have no clue what you’re talking about. UCF had 43,000 at the home opener against an FCS team, very close to a sell out. Miami only comes close to that number if FSU is there.

It’s the same issue though for both teams, draw a 25 mike ring around both schools and there are endless things to do. Draw a 300 mike ru g around Lincoln and there is nothin to do.

I’m not worried one bit. This is only the 2nd game in year one. Your pathetic UCF team struggled bad the first year as well. And we all seen how year two looked. Come back running your mouth and crying that Frost left when it’s year 2 and we are struggling (that’s IF we are still struggling). Again, UCF struggled the first year under Frost too. I’m not worried one bit, not even a little bit.

I'm trying to picture the losers in Iowa and Florida sitting at their computers right now spending their Saturday posting on our board. It's not a pretty picture guys. What a bunch of morons.

Do they (UCF) get FSU or UM revenue as well? Enjoy being 0-3 next Sunday.

LOL they were the same players.

In 2013, we went (13-1), beat two top 10 teams and finished #9

UCF has always had the athletes.

Anyway, Frost will get you guys to 8-9 wins in the next few seasons but that's his ceiling. Not enough athletes going to Nebraska for his scheme to work.
And if he wins more than that a few years down the road, youll be on here, just like you are now, saying you were wrong....right?

Reactions: spinner4
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT