ADVERTISEMENT

What needs to go right to beat Bethune Cookman?

Growth. Every week, all of the guys grow. Theirs and ours. This game will be their bowl game. For us, it will only be a record helper. We're here for a win.

As far as strategy; establish the run and quick play O to wear out the defense. It's business as usual under a Frost offense

I’m getting worried about this game. Wondering what we have to do to beat Bethune Cookman?

Recipe for success: 1) don’t turn the ball over 2) don’t commit costly personal foul penalties 3) win the battle of field position

We have failed in all three phases in every game so far. Do this against Bethune Cookman and we lose to them too. Yes, even Bethune Cookman!

This is basic fundamental stuff and the Huskers not played good, fundamental football in years!

Reactions: Husker.Wed.
Growth. Every week, all of the guys grow. Theirs and ours. This game will be their bowl game. For us, it will only be a record helper. We're here for a win.

As far as strategy; establish the run and quick play O to wear out the defense. It's business as usual under a Frost offense
This may very well be the only game NU wins this year. Kind of sounds like a record builder for them and a bowl game for you.

Hasn't worked the first four games.
You do realize this is Bethune Cook Right. Come on man, We all know Nebraska is horrible right now. We all know you dips hate us. Now you guys are starting to act like that crazy ex GF. The odds of them losing to this team is slim to none. I am going to guess there wont even be a line release by vegas.

Last edited:
Reactions: Biggesthuskerfan
I'm just glad we're getting Bethune-Cookman on October 27 instead of September 1 because they are for real.

Reactions: EATAFAT1
thinking about going to the game, just for the halftime show. they are bringing the band with them correct?

Reactions: jeans15
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT