ADVERTISEMENT

What games are you guys watching today?

Boiler_B

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2003
Yeah I know some of you will not be watching cuz you made an early tee time, or your going to do something with the fam, but I was curious as to what games the others will be watching.
Not really any marquee matchups today, but possibly some interesting games:

Have #2 Cincy and #16 Wake both taking on MIL academies at 9am Pacific time...interesting games? Probably not..but will there be two coaches who may be on a list to watch? Possibly.

Wisky vs #25 Purdue at 12:00pm will Purdue win and stay ranked to give Scott Frost a chance to finally beat a top 25 team, or does Wisky beat em and shove them out of the top 25. I have not seen Pur play this year so I may check some of this game out myself.

#10 Oregon vs UCLA at 12:30 this may be the most interesting game of the day, does Chip get over the hump or does Oregon get back on track and prove they are a legit top 5-8 team this year?

LSU vs #12 Ole Miss, LSU 12:30 is not ranked, but they are still a good team..Does Lane K further his coaching star, or does LSU keep Lane off of twitter for a week?

Tenn vs #4 Bama 4:00pm- I mean we always seem to hope that Tenn can give Bama a game, but they usually dont..will this be the year Tenn finally does it with New Coach Josh Heupel?

#5 Ohio State vs Indiana 4:30PM - Can Indiana keep it close? Indiana won 8 games 2 years ago and 7 games last year..has struggled this year, but their 4 losses are to top 18 ranked teams..so maybe they are due for an upset this year..But probably not..

USC vs #13 Notre Dame- 4:30pm this may be the 2nd most intriguing matchup of the day. Everyone wins here!! Either SC (who I hate) loses or ND (who I hate) loses...could be an interesting game.

Any other games you guys will be checking out from time to time for other reasons or anything I may have missed?

Reactions: Mtnhusker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News