ADVERTISEMENT

What do you want to see the offense work on today?

I want to see high level efficiency from the passing game and take that next step to become explosive and elite. These games provide more opportunity to grow.
4 passing TDs for our franchise QB would be great to see.
That’s often what the Top 10 type teams do.

I’m comfortable saying we could lean on UNI in the run game wear down the clock without that helping us improve as much a team.

I want to see our backups playing before halftime. Our starters need the reps, but we need to stay healthy more. My biggest concern at this point is that I think we're an injury or two away from being average. So, yeah, I want us to end this thing healthy.

Reactions: Catch50
I want to see a run-heavy game plan and dominate total yards and TOP. They are going to need a solid run game in the B1G to protect DR. He's good, but still needs to have the game slow down some. The receivers need to run better routes to help him out.
Screens, quick slants, fade patterns in the end zone to our tall guys.

Reactions: BleedRed78
I want to see high level efficiency from the passing game and take that next step to become explosive and elite. These games provide more opportunity to grow.
4 passing TDs for our franchise QB would be great to see.
That’s often what the Top 10 type teams do.

I’m comfortable saying we could lean on UNI in the run game wear down the clock without that helping us improve as much a team.
This for me. This might be a game where we can afford a Raiola turnover in pursuit of really working at the passing game overall, and still be able to win.

Might as well take advantage of it before league play begins. That and I'd like to see some competing positions clear up through experimentation if needed, like snapper position on FG unit. We could really use figuring little things like that out before league play.

Let Raiola do his thing in the 1st half….as Rhule has said don’t hold him back. He needs the opportunity to perform. No need to take snap and handoff all game. Let Haarberg and gramstad do that in 2nd half.

I want to see our backups playing before halftime. Our starters need the reps, but we need to stay healthy more. My biggest concern at this point is that I think we're an injury or two away from being average. So, yeah, I want us to end this thing healthy.
More than likely middle of the 3rd on certain positions.. Want to see HH by the end of the 3rd Q..Want too see more on Carter Nelson and Jacory Barney and some young secondary players like Benning Brice Turner and young Gage Stenger at LB from Millard South..

Reactions: BleedRed78
They need to execute Barney to the outside without a holding penalty and walking it back. It’s happened on over half of those plays.

Receivers need to run better routes. DR will find them.

Find a damn kicker/snapper/holder! That will cost us more than one game this year if it isn’t fixed.
I've seen people blame Buscini as the holder but I've watched him and he seems pretty solid.

I want to see some runs out of the FB. I want to see slants designed for Fidone. I want to see Emmett get more touches. I want to see HH play Q3 and DK play Q4.

I want to see a run-heavy game plan and dominate total yards and TOP. They are going to need a solid run game in the B1G to protect DR. He's good, but still needs to have the game slow down some. The receivers need to run better routes to help him out.
Agree. Want to see a dominant performance by o line. Wanna see straight ahead power blocking and pancakes.

I want to see receivers blocking and te setting the edge.

After that I want to see special teams improvement.

To put the cherry on top would be Raiola with 150 yards passing and no int

More than likely middle of the 3rd on certain positions.. Want to see HH by the end of the 3rd Q..Want too see more on Carter Nelson and Jacory Barney and some young secondary players like Benning Brice Turner and young Gage Stenger at LB from Millard South..
If Brice Turner hits the field, he will be one of the very fastest Huskers ever.

Agree. Want to see a dominant performance by o line. Wanna see straight ahead power blocking and pancakes.

I want to see receivers blocking and te setting the edge.

After that I want to see special teams improvement.

To put the cherry on top would be Raiola with 150 yards passing and no int
So you want to see what we did all of last year?

This needs to be a game where we create some explosive plays. We ran the ball last year. We've run the ball this year. What we need to work on is finding out if our big WRs can consistently get separation and if our small WRs can get off the LOS and make plays downfield.

Setting up 2-3 FG opportunities would also be good

So you want to see what we did all of last year?

This needs to be a game where we create some explosive plays. We ran the ball last year. We've run the ball this year. What we need to work on is finding out if our big WRs can consistently get separation and if our small WRs can get off the LOS and make plays downfield.

Setting up 2-3 FG opportunities would also be good
Not really. I want to have the opportunity line prove to me we can run and that our receivers have gotten the message that they need to block.

Second half last week wasn't good enough and yes the officiating and play calling...I know.

Pretty sure we'll see Huskers go deep today

Not really. I want to have the opportunity line prove to me we can run and that our receivers have gotten the message that they need to block.

Second half last week wasn't good enough and yes the officiating and play calling...I know.

Pretty sure we'll see Huskers go deep today
It just seems like a good game to kick some FGs, take some shots, get the TEs involved, and find out who our WRs are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT