ADVERTISEMENT

What a season for Coach Prime

Clown coach for a clown program. Hope we can beat them next year
I'm planning a trip to check out the Puffs locker room at Memorial stadium next year. You need anything?
x1382904-dd4254f982f9fca90799d1a68b944126.jpg.pagespeed.ic.cSeVV36W4b.jpg

As usual, I was wrong. They were horrible and it is pretty clear that his method is not working.

4 wins next year might be a good season.

Reactions: GBRforLife1
As usual, I was wrong. They were horrible and it is pretty clear that his method is not working.

4 wins next year might be a good season.

Hunter is back and I’m sure Coach Sanders will make his son come back too. They could be decent, if they add a few portal guys on defense and the OL. Of course the whole team will be gone after that, and probably their coach too.

Hunter is back and I’m sure Coach Sanders will make his son come back too. They could be decent, if they add a few portal guys on defense and the OL. Of course the whole team will be gone after that, and probably their coach too.
He said on DP show a few weeks back that both his kids will be back.

Reactions: headcard
I absolutely hate what happened this year at Nebraska. We should have had a much, much better record. Lots of blame to go around and a lot of mitigating circumstances like injuries and no real QB on the roster.

All that said ... what is done is done. Time to wash the stink of this season off of us and move on. This year was more of the same damn crap we have seen for 8 years now. But that is no guarantee that it will continue. Find a couple of good QB's in the portal, get our incoming Freshman QB up to snuff, add some new blood to the offensive line, and we could just have a really good season next year.

Sanders had a rough year at CU which only goes to show that it is not easy to fix a dumpster fire overnight even with the portal. I actually like Sanders and his swagger. I think he could turn out to be a good coach for CU. Both teams will have high hopes heading into next Fall. But I think the Rhule approach of building a program rather than renting a bunch of high end players for a couple of seasons is better than the Sanders approach. We need to use our NIL money to bring in some great players so don't get me wrong. Talent matters. But so does building a program.

On to next year. Hope springs eternal.

In Rhule I trust.

To all the fans mad we're 5-7, imagine, if we had hired coach prime we could be sitting at 4-8.

Sucks we can't do it right like they can.
Coach Prime played in the toughest conference in college football this year. Rhule coached in the easiest division in college football, and managed to lose to a 2-win team with an interim head coach.

I absolutely hate what happened this year at Nebraska. We should have had a much, much better record. Lots of blame to go around and a lot of mitigating circumstances like injuries and no real QB on the roster.

All that said ... what is done is done. Time to wash the stink of this season off of us and move on. This year was more of the same damn crap we have seen for 8 years now. But that is no guarantee that it will continue. Find a couple of good QB's in the portal, get our incoming Freshman QB up to snuff, add some new blood to the offensive line, and we could just have a really good season next year.

Sanders had a rough year at CU which only goes to show that it is not easy to fix a dumpster fire overnight even with the portal. I actually like Sanders and his swagger. I think he could turn out to be a good coach for CU. Both teams will have high hopes heading into next Fall. But I think the Rhule approach of building a program rather than renting a bunch of high end players for a couple of seasons is better than the Sanders approach. We need to use our NIL money to bring in some great players so don't get me wrong. Talent matters. But so does building a program.

On to next year. Hope springs eternal.

In Rhule I trust.
I think Rhule is doing things the right way and his methods will work better over the longer term. Gotta develop QBs. Obviously that was our biggest issue this year.

Wow the shine is already off! Way quicker than I expected. Hopefully Nebraska can finish them off early so the hype will stay dead
It was way too much hype. They beat an overrated TCU team and a Sims turnover prone Husker team. When CSU took them to OT, I knew it was the beginning of the end for the hype train. He'll be gone after next year once his boys are gone.

Great - a debate about which pile of dogsh*t smells worse.

Quick - somebody start a thread about Minnesota or Iowa and how we have ruled them since joining the conference.

(And, of course, I’m a super fan of Colorado, Minnesota, Iowa, and any other team that lines up and beats Nebraska a majority of the time since joining the B1G.)

• Haha
Reactions: Landomatic
It would appear that people can see what Coach is really about who he is really working for to better. I wouldn’t be surprised to see several players enter the portal if they haven’t already previously. I would be shocked if coaches, in addition to their former OC leave as well.

Reactions: GBRforLife1
It would appear that people can see what Coach is really about who he is really working for to better. I wouldn’t be surprised to see several players enter the portal if they haven’t already previously. I would be shocked if coaches, in addition to their former OC leave as well.
They’ve already lost their OC.

Reactions: baseball31ne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT