ADVERTISEMENT

What a season for Coach Prime

Obviously he's just rooting out the good from the bad. He TOLD them to go and sheeeit.

He's just reloading his
snoop dogg GIF
's

The media hype will again be as tiring and and absolutely moronic as it was this year.

Kind of wonder if there isn't some smoke with Deion himself? Why would all these kids decommit in a short span, guessing there is some story out there.
Because it is a crapshow of a toxic environment there and guaranteed as the losses mounted it got worse and worse. It would be interesting to see how Prime treats his boys vs the rest of the team after losses and during practices.

T
It was way too much hype. They beat an overrated TCU team and a Sims turnover prone Husker team. When CSU took them to OT, I knew it was the beginning of the end for the hype train. He'll be gone after next year once his boys are gone.
Then Stanford took Colorado's soul from them when they overcame a 29 point deficit to beat Colorado.

It was way too much hype. They beat an overrated TCU team and a Sims turnover prone Husker team. When CSU took them to OT, I knew it was the beginning of the end for the hype train. He'll be gone after next year once his boys are gone.
Would not be surprised, but we'll see.

Well every Buff fan is super happy about the extra 3 wins this year including beating NU of course(insert crying child here classy sCUm fans).
Good on them, up and coming obviously. Prime has them on the right track.

Not Funny Wow GIF by Bounce

Reactions: Laner2
Cowherd was just telling fans to step off the ledge...that every program and coach loses recruits and tbat winning in Boulder ain't easy...also admitted he got a lil to excited based on their early success.
Biggest take away for me was .500 is now considered successful. Lol.

If Sanders coach
To all the fans mad we're 5-7, imagine, if we had hired coach prime we could be sitting at 4-8.

Sucks we can't do it right like they can.
If you just took Sanders and left the rest of our current staff here, we would likely have a better record only because his son would be the QB.

He is not near the coach Rhule is or would I ever want to swap them. But if Sanders was our QB and the rest of the team the same we win a lot more games obviously.

By the way **** CU! I hope they never win another game and end up dropping football.

If Sanders coach

If you just took Sanders and left the rest of our current staff here, we would likely have a better record only because his son would be the QB.

He is not near the coach Rhule is or would I ever want to swap them. But if Sanders was our QB and the rest of the team the same we win a lot more games obviously.

By the way **** CU! I hope they never win another game and end up dropping football.
My god, if NU had Sanders the QB this season...they would have been a one loss team.

next year will be interesting for Colorado. opening the season against North Dakota State is dangerous for anyone, let alone a team as soft as theirs.

i could see 4 wins as easily as 8 for them next year. schedule looks much softer than this years so i'd think it'd be pretty disappointing if they don't at least get to 6 or 7 wins.

Yeah, but their defense was horrible.

It is not like he was tossing picks all game and fumbling. 70% completions, 27 TD's, 3 Picks.
misleading stat line considering he preferred taking a sack to a potential incompletion.

this way, simpletons could look at his stat line and say "wow imagine if he had a good o-line" when the reality is he refused to throw the ball unless his WR was wide open. and that is exactly why he eclipsed 20 points only once in the month of November.

Reactions: Huskers123456
For some Buff fans one win was enough if it was over NU
My younger cousin married a Colorado buffler. He said when I first met him that he "lived" for the Nebraska game an a win over the Huskers. The Bury Switzer jokes just cannot compare to that kind of a hatred. Strange. Hell, I don't even hate KC Chiefs fans. I just don't like talking to them.

Reactions: dinglefritz
misleading stat line considering he preferred taking a sack to a potential incompletion.

this way, simpletons could look at his stat line and say "wow imagine if he had a good o-line" when the reality is he refused to throw the ball unless his WR was wide open. and that is exactly why he eclipsed 20 points only once in the month of November.
He was sacked 52 times, which is a ton. He probably could have thrown it away what, 30 of those times? I guess out of those 30, 25 would be incomplete. So I guess he goes from 70% to like, 63%?

Look, I don't like the guy but he did a decent job.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT