ADVERTISEMENT

What a season for Coach Prime

if those turds beat us next year in Lincoln I am going to be so depressed no amount of booze will bring me out of it. I hope we see a repeat of the 1992 "Lincoln Assassination" game.
Given that we are mired in our worst stretch against CU since the '89-'91 era, I would think it sets the stage for a similarly hostile and blood-thirsty environment as in '92. That was one fun game.

And there it is. That’s quite the sales pitch Neon. F’n dogs and Leaders? Nah, f’n clown.

Deion didn't say that the offensive lineman, who flipped from them to another school today, said that in a attempt to help peer recruit. I think people blew that way out of proportion personally.

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
Deion didn't say that the offensive lineman, who flipped from them to another school today, said that in an attempt to help peer recruit. I think people blew that way out of proportion personally.
Ha! You don’t think that exact conversation is taking place when Neon is talking to these guys? Neon brought up race in his very first post game presser, all on his very own.

Jim Mora Playoffs GIF
i think he may have meant extinction not expectation

Reactions: headcard
Houston, 106 in the country in rushing, 83rd in sacks allowed, 4-8... Uconn, 93rd in rushing, 8th in sacks allowed, 3-9... UTEP, 84th in rushing, 93rd in sacks allowed, 3-9... Indiana 105th in rushing, 69th in sacks allowed, 3-9... Good on them for getting a few run of the mill 3 stars... More Samsonite coupled with an o line coach with zero experience... We'll see how it works out...
who would ever hire an oline coach with zero experience

• Wow
Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
When high school kids can tell your program is a trainwreck and your culture is garbage - it may be time adjust your approach. Me thinks Prime will double down. Calling it now - CU will be dirtiest team we play all year and it won’t be close.

Looks like Prime has decided to live and die in the portal once again. While we may never be able to keep the highly ranked high school kids for more than three years, I still doubt his rent a player for a year or two strategy will work.

Reactions: GBRforLife1
I would put money on that ignorant POS bastard leaving Boulder within two years. To top it off, he will create some narrative that he was treated with disrespect. He will say he wasn’t given the necessary assistance from the university and make overtones of racism.

He will do and say anything to deflect the fact that he isn’t worth a pile of dog shit when it comes to coaching. His thug BS has no place in college football. I wish him nothing but ill will. He is a fraud and is a walking clown show.

I would put money on that ignorant POS bastard leaving Boulder within two years. To top it off, he will create some narrative that he was treated with disrespect. He will say he wasn’t given the necessary assistance from the university and make overtones of racism.

He will do and say anything to deflect the fact that he isn’t worth a pile of dog shit when it comes to coaching. His thug BS has no place in college football. I wish him nothing but ill will. He is a fraud and is a walking clown show.
At leaat let him punch a kid first..lol

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT