ADVERTISEMENT

What a season for Coach Prime

I would take the Northwestern coach. He went from 1 win to 7 wins and didn't replace his whole team.

The only reason Deion won this was because he is black. If he was white no one cares.

NW coach is an awesome choice. Didn't think about him. Nice.

Coach Prime might need to rent some warehouse space to store all of those receipts he's been collecting.

Anyone but Coach Prime.

Anyone but Sanders

Anyone but him.

Curb Your Enthusiasm Bingo GIF by Jason Clarke

• Haha
Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
I despise the SF Giants and I’m not a Rangers fan, but I would have picked Bruce Bochy. The guy’s just a freaking winning machine in the postseason.

Reactions: king_kong_
Not really enjoying the fallout at CU and gloating over Coach Prime's situation.
Would much rather see us take care of our business on the field.

Came upon this.
Keep hearing how all of this attention is good and those not supporting are jealous or worse. Maybe Sanders is just PT Barnum in Boulder.

I hear people say he is making men with his approach, well listening to the fathers of those he has coached, a mixed bag it seems. Watching how his own kids act, a mixed bag at best.

Let’s focus on Nebraska football getting better on and off the field. Substance on and off the field.

Biggest probs I had with all the cuts is the AD told all of them they had a place on the team in between the old coach and before the Deion hire. Busch league low blow slimy thing to do.

.....BUT, for every kid they ran off they gave another one a new home who wanted one, so I kinda back off on those feelings. Bottom line, CU swung for the fences and I admire that in a program.

....and as a kid committing to a school, do your due diligence and choose wisely. Rhule for instance :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT