ADVERTISEMENT

What’s your thoughts

Husker223

Sep 4, 2018
do you think that we rock the black uniforms tomorrow??
Night game wearing black would be cool and it’s something to get the fans back in it after a week of sadness with the Colorado game

I’m all for it.

I think they will look great...and will possibly get the crowd excited...and forgetful.

Is this the planned alternative uniform game? I thought wearing those was suppose to be a reward for a great defensive performance? (I thought that was what HCSF said about them)

We might do very well in all black uni’s at night. Camo’d out...we’ll be fast & difficult to see, we win!

Blackshirts don't blow a 17 pt. lead by surrendering 24 points in the 4th quarter .

Yeah, that’s just not right. That performance was a real stinker-rooo, the old turd in the punch bowl
Did someone earn a B’shirt? I haven’t been following too closely since I guzzled all that Kool-Aid hype, keeping an arms distance is best for me now. Thanks for the info.

We're 1-1 after an overtime loss, playing at home in a night game against a respectable opponent. There are at least 10 games left in the season. If the fans aren't "in it" tomorrow night we should just pack it in. Sure, bring out the black unis, whatever. We're going to continue the improvement we saw from game 1 to 2 and kick some ass. I think the stadium will being rocking.

Reactions: Husker Hambone
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT