ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome back to Nebraska, Coach Frost.

Congrats guys. You're getting a great hands on coach.
Don't be surprised when you see players you didn't care for or benched under the past coach being utilized to the max. He did it at UCF with a bunch of players. He will do his best at Nebraska.

Cogratulations on your AAC Championship! Best of luck to UCF football going forward....Go Knights.....GBR!

maxresdefault.jpg

Don't be surprised when you see players you didn't care for or benched under the past coach being utilized to the max. He did it at UCF with a bunch of players. He will do his best at Nebraska.

Thanks, Good luck in the Peach Bowl and continue too stay unbeaten.

Also, I know a day like today would be bittersweet for me as a fan of UCF. Very classy post.

Takes toughness and stones to win games the way you guys are winning them. Congrats on the season and btho someone in the peach!

GBFR!!! Today is a great day for the state of Nebraska. Hard to believe it's real—our former national champ QB is now the head coach at his alma mater.

Let it sink in. Scott Frost, Head Coach at the University of Nebraska. Wow. I'm at a loss of words. Welcome home Coach!!!

Reactions: HuskerDana
That is awesome thanks for posting. Best of luck to UCF, sure they will always be a big part of Scott's life.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
Please bring back the option offense and power running game Scott
Why do this? Let him run it how he wants and support him. There isnt just one way to win and SF is a great young coach, we are very lucky to get.

Last edited:
Reactions: HuskerDana
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT