ADVERTISEMENT

we win by 20 over michigan and martinez does play beleive that

belive that

giphy.gif

belive that
I have a gut feeling, everything clicks this week. Could just be wishful thinking. What has been holding this team back is mental mistakes. Last week was a combination of mental mistakes and having to use our 4th string walk on QB. If Martinez is back and we can clean up the stupid mistakes. I think we have a very realistic chance. Yes maybe even by 20.

I dunno. I see this as a bad spot. Michigan needs a big victory to recover from Notre Dame.

Of course, I'm 0-2 against the spread this year betting on Nebraska.

Ya know, why not? WHY NOT US? WHY NOT NOW?

Not likely but hey that's why you play the game. Troy did.

Definitely has a slight possibility of a trap game for UM.... if
Martinez plays ....is healthy.....and we (Huskers) stop getting in our own way.

Likely?… no. But as you say that's why the game is played

Go Big Red!

GoBLUE!

Michigan got slammed in the media for losing a night road game against ND, who has a top 10 defense, and then dominates the next two opponents. OSU lost a night road game 35-21 @VT early in the year...they won the national championship. Scheduling such a game week 1 or 2 against a decent P5 team is a trap, against a rival? idk what Michigans AD has thinking.

Meanwhile Nebraska loses to two mediocre teams at home and you guys still cant accept that you suck. Frosts start has been a disaster, and the likely scenario that you can't see through the rose glasses is you will get handled by a much more experienced and physical Michigan team, and go to 0-3. thats not normal for a school like nebraska who is top 5 in all time wins, thats called a disaster.

if he loses to purdue the next week there is a real chance he could be 1-10 or 2-9 in his first year.

Reactions: Earn898
Michigan got slammed in the media for losing a night road game against ND, who has a top 10 defense, and then dominates the next two opponents. OSU lost a night road game 35-21 @VT early in the year...they won the national championship. Scheduling such a game week 1 or 2 against a decent P5 team is a trap, against a rival? idk what Michigans AD has thinking.

Meanwhile Nebraska loses to two mediocre teams at home and you guys still cant accept that you suck. Frosts start has been a disaster, and the likely scenario that you can't see through the rose glasses is you will get handled by a much more experienced and physical Michigan team, and go to 0-3. thats not normal for a school like nebraska who is top 5 in all time wins, thats called a disaster.

if he loses to purdue the next week there is a real chance he could be 1-10 or 2-9 in his first year.
Let’s see how we do with a healthy Martinez
If we can keep the score within 20-25 points, we should beat at least Illinois, Purdue, Northwestern and BCU. That’s 4 wins at least

Let’s see how we do with a healthy Martinez
If we can keep the score within 20-25 points, we should beat at least Illinois, Purdue, Northwestern and BCU. That’s 4 wins at least

So you think if we just so happened to have played Minnesota the first game that Nebraska wouldn’t have beaten them....

I’d include Minnesota in that group too.

You calling anyone a disaster is hilarious. It's funny how much you puff your chest when you are the poster child for underperformance. Way to go toolbox.

You calling anyone a disaster is hilarious. It's funny how much you puff your chest when you are the poster child for underperformance. Way to go toolbox.

So why are you hyping us up? We aren't good I thought. We were 'horrible' last year (won 8 games) and nebraska won what 4? but frosty comes in to town and loses two games you wouldnt have with mike riley.

So why are you hyping us up? We aren't good I thought. We were 'horrible' last year (won 8 games) and nebraska won what 4? but frosty comes in to town and loses two games you wouldnt have with mike riley.

Lol.. Mike Riley would have lost by 30 to Colorado, and would have probably lost to Troy as well with the 3rd Stringer. I'm not hyping you up at all, but I don't think Nebraska wins because we aren't there yet. You'll lose to OSU again, and probably MSU again, and we will hear the same excuses you come up with every year.

I actually like Harbaugh, but until you do anything I still find it comical you come over here and run your mouth. OSU or Wisconsin I get, and even Iowa, but Michigan chirping like they are back is funny.

Lol.. Mike Riley would have lost by 30 to Colorado, and would have probably lost to Troy as well with the 3rd Stringer. I'm not hyping you up at all, but I don't think Nebraska wins because we aren't there yet. You'll lose to OSU again, and probably MSU again, and we will hear the same excuses you come up with every year.

I actually like Harbaugh, but until you do anything I still find it comical you come over here and run your mouth. OSU or Wisconsin I get, and even Iowa, but Michigan chirping like they are back is funny.

Nebraska will win 3 games, and we'll hear about how that was a success because it was rebuilding, just like how troy and colorado are actually very good teams right now- definitely as good or better than ND, they struggled with ball state.

next year though, you play south alabama, northern illinois, colorado, maryland, indiana, minnesota, northwestern, illinois, iowa, purdue, minnesota. wisconsin at home.

I can already hear the we're back chants (aside from the one 'blip' where osu will beat you 63-3) but man, frost will have turned it around in the cupcake division!

Nebraska will win 3 games, and we'll hear about how that was a success because it was rebuilding, just like how troy and colorado are actually very good teams right now- definitely as good or better than ND, they struggled with ball state.

next year though, you play south alabama, northern illinois, colorado, maryland, indiana, minnesota, northwestern, illinois, iowa, purdue, minnesota. wisconsin at home.

I can already hear the we're back chants (aside from the one 'blip' where osu will beat you 63-3) but man, frost will have turned it around in the cupcake division!

Well maybe you should bring back Hoke. Same product as Harball right now.

Jimmy don’t like chicken was bailed out his first year by getting a transfer QB from Iowa in J Rudock who wasn’t a world beater but had 2 years of experience other wise Meechickean would have had .500 record or worse..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT