ADVERTISEMENT

we win by 20 over michigan and martinez does play beleive that

So why are you hyping us up? We aren't good I thought. We were 'horrible' last year (won 8 games) and nebraska won what 4? but frosty comes in to town and loses two games you wouldnt have with mike riley.

You are either not very bright or just completely unaware. Probably both. First of all Frost has a radically different offensive system in place vs what Riley had. And the defensive system is an attacking system vs a conservative 3-4. He also has a true freshman starting, and we lost our 2nd string QB to transfer, so our 3rd stringer started against Troy when our starter got injured.

Our opening game got cancelled due to weather, so Colorado, who has had their coaching staff in place for 6 years, not only has had their systems in place, but played their first game while we didn't. We still completely outplayed Colorado, but turnovers and penalties caused our undoing, as sometimes happens with new staff's and systems.

Against Troy, we also struggled with turnovers and penalties, but with our 3rd string QB, as our starter got injured. Troy is a very decent program, and well coached. They beat LSU last year, and lost to Clemson, at Clemson, the year before (during Clemson's National Championship season) by a score of 30-24. It would appear they play high-profile teams very tough.

We're going to go through some growing pains this year, but most of us know that Frost will take this program back to a respectable place where we'll win at least 9 - 10 games per year and compete for conference championships and more.

Jimmy don’t like chicken was bailed out his first year by getting a transfer QB from Iowa in J Rudock who wasn’t a world beater but had 2 years of experience other wise Meechickean would have had .500 record or worse..

Nippleraska isn't Michigan tho, your legend coach gets to be welcomed back to a 9 loss season.

Nippleraska isn't Michigan tho, your legend coach gets to be welcomed back to a 9 loss season.

This is painful to watch at how bad you are.
tumblr_inline_o5lkf3xTMI1s778dp_250.gif

You are either not very bright or just completely unaware. Probably both. First of all Frost has a radically different offensive system in place vs what Riley had. And the defensive system is an attacking system vs a conservative 3-4. He also has a true freshman starting, and we lost our 2nd string QB to transfer, so our 3rd stringer started against Troy when our starter got injured.

Our opening game got cancelled due to weather, so Colorado, who has had their coaching staff in place for 6 years, not only has had their systems in place, but played their first game while we didn't. We still completely outplayed Colorado, but turnovers and penalties caused our undoing, as sometimes happens with new staff's and systems.

Against Troy, we also struggled with turnovers and penalties, but with our 3rd string QB, as our starter got injured. Troy is a very decent program, and well coached. They beat LSU last year, and lost to Clemson, at Clemson, the year before (during Clemson's National Championship season) by a score of 30-24. It would appear they play high-profile teams very tough.

We're going to go through some growing pains this year, but most of us know that Frost will take this program back to a respectable place where we'll win at least 9 - 10 games per year and compete for conference championships and more.

Hate to burst your bubble but troy returned 12/22 starters from last year and teams like that dont reload. Boise State sure didnt have trouble against them. And Colorado is Colorado, they are good for 5-8 wins. The total yards stat isn't a very meaningful one. texas tech is averaging 624 yds/gm right now, but we all know that if they play one solid defense they will lose. Colorado was also ranked 98 in defense last year.

Ok, gotta ask... Nippleraska? How long have you been sitting there trying to come up with that zinger?

You want my advice? Never use that one again. For your own sake. That was awful.

Just awful.
thats the point, meatchickean is awful, 0/10 creativity.

thats the point, meatchickean is awful, 0/10 creativity.
No argument from me there, but that still doesn’t justify stooping to such a low level...

Or maybe I’m misreading the situation entirely... maybe you aren’t stooping at all, but soaring instead. If so, then I feel bad for picking on you with regards to Nippleraska...

If that is the case, then let me say, “good one, sport! You really got us good, there, champ!”

Wow, that was real clever of you there, Mr. 40 IQ!

I dont even need a retort here: the joke is nebraska fans making IQ jokes.

nebraskans are a simple folk, there isn't a requirement for high IQ in that state, life is simple: beer, titties, football, and corn fields.

I dont even need a retort here: the joke is nebraska fans making IQ jokes.

nebraskans are a simple folk, there isn't a requirement for high IQ in that state, life is simple: beer, titties, football, and corn fields.
You say that as if it’s a travesty! (Do you know what travesty means? Do I need to explain it for you)

3 out of 4 of what you posted sound awesome, and the 4th is just stupid, suggesting we are one big cornfield.

Maybe I’m missing something, but are you jealous that you don’t have beer, titties, and football?

No argument from me there, but that still doesn’t justify stooping to such a low level...

Or maybe I’m misreading the situation entirely... maybe you aren’t stooping at all, but soaring instead. If so, then I feel bad for picking on you with regards to Nippleraska...

If that is the case, then let me say, “good one, sport! You really got us good, there, champ!”

It took a lot of brain power...about about as long as an electron moving between neurons.

Ill let the physicist hillbillys figure this one out vf/2=60000mm/s d=1.0e-7Km how long does it take for it to move form one axon to the other?

It took a lot of brain power...about about as long as an electron moving between neurons.

Ill let the physicist hillbillys figure this one out vf/2=60000mm/s d=1.0e-7Km how long does it take for it to move form one axon to the other?
Drinking my beer right now, titties in front of me... why are you bothering me?

Reactions: L8115
Hate to burst your bubble but troy returned 12/22 starters from last year and teams like that dont reload. Boise State sure didnt have trouble against them. And Colorado is Colorado, they are good for 5-8 wins. The total yards stat isn't a very meaningful one. texas tech is averaging 624 yds/gm right now, but we all know that if they play one solid defense they will lose. Colorado was also ranked 98 in defense last year.

You're bursting no ones bubble, silly boy. We were put in a difficult spot not being able to play our first game, and as a result had to play CU after they had a game already played. That's not easy with a true freshman, and our inexperience showed.

You're downright stupid if you think well over 300 rushing yards vs less than 50 for Colorado wasn't dominating them. We kicked the crap out of them on both sides of the LOS, but repeatedly shot ourselves in the foot with turnovers and penalties. Could have easily been a 3 TD win. This stuff happens during probably the first 3/4 of a season when running a new offense. And probably more so with a true freshman QB. Check out records of some of the best coaches in college football their first seasons. They almost always have some difficulty. Saban went 7-6 his first year at Alabama. With arguably the most difficult schedule in college football this year, it very well could be a tough year.

Troy is well coached, period. And they still have transferred SEC talent playing there. They didn't play well against Boise because they have a young QB too. It happens. But they still have key offensive and defensive personnel back from last year's 11 win team.

You're bursting no ones bubble, silly boy. We were put in a difficult spot not being able to play our first game, and as a result had to play CU after they had a game already played. That's not easy with a true freshman, and our inexperience showed.

You're downright stupid if you think well over 300 rushing yards vs less than 50 for Colorado wasn't dominating them. We kicked the crap out of them, but repeatedly shot ourselves in the foot with turnovers and penalties. Could have easily been a 3 TD win. This stuff happens during probably the first 3/4 of a season when running a new offense. And probably more so with a true freshman QB.

Troy is well coached, period. And they still have transferred SEC talent playing there. They didn't play well against Boise because they have a young QB too. It happens. But they still have key offensive and defensive personnel back from last year's 11 win team.

sounds similar to Frost's team 'outhitting' michigan in 2016 even tho the scoreboard said 51-14.

sounds similar to Frost's team 'outhitting' michigan in 2016 even tho the scoreboard said 51-14.

Boy you are dumb, aren't you? Frost knows they got throttled at Michigan. He knows we gave two games away this season from our own mistakes.

Im just pointing out that at the very least you will outhit us tomorrow

I would say you have enough problems of your own to deal with. Under Harbaugh...1 win against your two biggest rivals in 3 years. Ouch! That's gotta sting..

I understand your frustration. 2 National Titles in the entire history of your program. Just get better, and you'll eventually add to those totals.

I would say you have enough problems of your own to deal with. Under Harbaugh...1 win against your two biggest rivals in 3 years. Ouch! That's gotta sting..

I understand your frustration. 2 National Titles in the entire history of your program. Just get better, and you'll eventually add to those totals.

At least we have rivals, especially the likes of ohio state, notre dame and msu. can you imagine if osu was your rival? having been outscored 115-17 in the last two games against them? yikes. nebraska is the orphan in the bigten, along with buttgers and mary-land. you dont have any rivals anymore.

despite michigan sucking, they are still sitting with 945 wins and a better % than Bama. I would be concerned that nebraska will ever be relevant again, recruits these days just dont want to go play in the middle of nowhere, and nebraska has terrible high school talent with only 4 players even being rated in 247 for 2018, compared with 70 in Michigan. But Michigan still gets players from all over, just look at Daxton Hill, 5* from Oklahoma chooses Michigan.

Last edited:
right, but there we are sitting with 945 wins and a better % than Bama. I would be concerned that nebraska will ever be relevant again, recruits these days just dont want to go to play in the middle of nowhere, and nebraska has no high school talent with only 4 players even being rated in 247 for 2018, compared with 70 in Michigan. But Michigan still gets players from all over, just look at Daxton Hill, 5* from Oklahoma chooses Michigan.

So you're saying that when your team hits the big stage, they crumble like a cookie. Yup, that's exactly what I was thinking too. 945 wins...and 2 National Titles. Embarrassing. And one of those should be in our trophy case.

In the middle of nowhere? LMAO!! Where the hell is Ann Arbor, MI?!! Oh yeah, that's right...you're just a hop and a skip from that epicenter of all things cool, Detroit!! That Chamber of Commerce staff could put in overtime for the remainder of their lives and still not make any headway. Middle of nowhere!! LOL!! You mean as opposed to nearly an entire state that looks like the Apocalypse?

At least we have rivals, especially the likes of ohio state, notre dame and msu. can you imagine if osu was your rival? having been outscored 115-17 in the last two games against them? yikes. nebraska is the orphan in the bigten, along with buttgers and mary-land. you dont have any rivals anymore.

despite michigan sucking, they are still sitting with 945 wins and a better % than Bama. I would be concerned that nebraska will ever be relevant again, recruits these days just dont want to go play in the middle of nowhere, and nebraska has terrible high school talent with only 4 players even being rated in 247 for 2018, compared with 70 in Michigan. But Michigan still gets players from all over, just look at Daxton Hill, 5* from Oklahoma chooses Michigan.

Michigan is relevant? Since when? You are fighting the same battle we are.

So you're saying that when your team hits the big stage, they crumble like a cookie. Yup, that's exactly what I was thinking too. 945 wins...and 2 National Titles. Embarrassing. And one of those should be in our trophy case.

In the middle of nowhere? LMAO!! Where the hell is Ann Arbor, MI?!! Oh yeah, that's right...you're just a hop and a skip from that epicenter of all things cool, Detroit!! That Chamber of Commerce staff could put in overtime for the remainder of their lives and still not make any headway. Middle of nowhere!! LOL!! You mean as opposed to nearly an entire state that looks like the Apocalypse?

I know you are trying to counter with something, but saying Ann Arbor=Detroit is funny, considering its a 50 minute drive between the two. While saying the whole state which is 100,000 square miles looks like detroit (100 sq miles) is ridiculous, its not ridiculous to say that nebraska is big ****ing corn field in the east and a flat dusty wasteland in the west. no water, nothin. michigan has more coastline than california, minus the salt water. but yea, tell me how nebraska is better.

You sound really desperate

I know you are trying to counter with something, but saying Ann Arbor=Detroit is funny, considering its a 50 minute drive between the two. While saying the whole state which is 100,000 square miles looks like detroit (100 sq miles) is ridiculous, its not ridiculous to say that nebraska is big ****ing corn field in the east and a flat dusty wasteland in the west. no water, nothin. michigan has more coastline than california, minus the salt water. but yea, tell me how nebraska is better.
Beer, titties and football. You said it yourself in an earlier post.

You are a special person.

Clearly never been to Michigan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT