ADVERTISEMENT

We will be OK...just settle down and get a good drive.

Are you serious Tom? We aren't even in the same stadium with these guys. We havent even slowed them down much less stopped them. Bring in cross and run right at them. No more Newby pussy footing around.

Hey, the palm tree cleats are clearing having a effect because Banker keeps putting the DBs on a ****ing island.

Bad defense - poor commitment to running game and bad choice for RB - Newby goes down on first contact - its gonna be a long year

I guess the stable of 3 DCs on the staff can't see they are isolating on Davie. Maybe replace him or give some help. I guess this is what an adult, professional staff does.

Husker Nation better get used to to .500 records the next few years. This is what Eichorst bought.
Don't say that. Any criticism regarding players, coaches will result in a ban. We are only allowed to believe Riley and this team will win conference Championships every year. Even if we lose 4 or more games a year.

Reactions: Blackshirt30
We can still be fine. If we get a TD here we are only down ten. I do think we can made adjustments.

Strange that I'm not even upset about these games anymore.. Just tired of this brand of football I guess. Wake me when N wakes up and realizes who they are. Sick and tired of the spread and non physical play.. Not upset with Riley because that's just not who he is..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT