ADVERTISEMENT

We haven't heard much from Moos

Husker.Wed.

Athletic Director
Feb 13, 2004
Omaha Metro
Unless I missed it. I know he said he doesn't comment on coaches until after the season, but maybe a little pep talk about being 100% behind the staff might perk them up a bit. I assume they are pretty bummed right now and public support from their boss might be a shot in the arm to them.

Reactions: UCFhonors
Yep, time to give some attaboys to the coaches for being losers, after all we wouldn't want to hurt their feelings..

LOL...staff doesn't need a pep talk.

We are half of s season into a 7 year contract. Moos did exactly what he was brought in to do, fire Riley and hire Frost

This hasn't been a fun season but until you really understand how bad things were internally with Eichorst, Bo and Riley, you couldn't understand that this a total program rebuild.

LOL...staff doesn't need a pep talk.

We are half of s season into a 7 year contract. Moos did exactly what he was brought in to do, fire Riley and hire Frost

This hasn't been a fun season but until you really understand how bad things were internally with Eichorst, Bo and Riley, you couldn't understand that this a total program rebuild.

Funny that everyone is singing a different tune now than they were in December when they were saying 7, 8, and 9 wins this season. Now all of a sudden we're a complete rebuild?? C'mon..

This is not a complete rebuild. The coaches are just struggling right now. There are signs that things are changing, but this isn't and never was a complete rebuild.

We were ahead of Northwestern by 2 TDs in the 4th quarter, so we have the talent right now to compete with every team in the B1G other than Ohio State, Michigan, and Penn State. We're not where we want to be in terms of overall talent, but this isn't a complete rebuild. Just gotta have some patience, which is difficult right now.

Last edited:
Unless I missed it. I know he said he doesn't comment on coaches until after the season, but maybe a little pep talk about being 100% behind the staff might perk them up a bit. I assume they are pretty bummed right now and public support from their boss might be a shot in the arm to them.

Are you trolling?

Funny that everyone is singing a different tune now than they were in December when they were saying 7, 8, and 9 wins this season. Now all of a sudden we're a complete rebuild?? C'mon..

This is not a complete rebuild. The coaches are just struggling right now. There are signs that things are changing, but this isn't and never was a complete rebuild.

We were ahead of Northwestern by 2 TDs in the 4th quarter, so we have the talent right now to compete with every team in the B1G other than Ohio State, Michigan, and Penn State. We're not where we want to be in terms of overall talent, but this isn't a complete rebuild. Just gotta have some patience, which is difficult right now.

How many years do you think it will take?

Moos doesn't need to publicly say a thing. In fact, everyone (coaches especially) would do well to stop airing things in public and just work on getting buy in and getting better.

How many years do you think it will take?

We beat the crap out of ranked Colorado in our first game, but lost because of penalties and mistakes. Penalties and mistakes cost us the Troy game, and we were ahead of Northwestern by 2 TDs in the 4th quarter. Does this mean we don't have the talent to compete? Of course not. It may mean that we are undisciplined and the coaches are struggling to get to these players to play more disciplined, but we have the talent to win games THIS season. Our talent is at the level where we should be 4-1, which doesn't mean it's a complete rebuild.

Seriously!?!

Moos needs to say nothing, the entir admin knew this was a shit show, far worse then any of you trolls know, so stfu, Frost will have at min 5 yrs. I am 100% confident in five yrs you F'n losers won't be around.

Reactions: EATAFAT1
Moos needs to say nothing, the entir admin knew this was a shit show, far worse then any of you trolls know, so stfu, Frost will have at min 5 yrs. I am 100% confident in five yrs you F'n losers won't be around.

Easy, Fonzy
895df7413da8edca85b1fd95336f310c--fonzie-childhood-memories.jpg

Reactions: Hoosker Du
I agree we should have won 3 games at least, but I could give a shit, we need to change the entire culture of the program from the stench of many years. 0-12 or 3-9 doesn't matter too me, what matters is the future and laying The proper foundation. Does it suck, yeah a bit, but it will change.

And if Moos screws up, Frost can always fire him.

Frost came here because of Moos and TO saying we have removed the obstacles. That is the truth. Moos won't say anything and only support Frost.

Reactions: ZJSARENOTFREE

I agree that Moos needs to say nothing, for at least a few years, but this shit show isn't just on the players. The coaching staff shares as much responsibility as the players. Not going for that first down our last series, and leaving it up to the 120th ranked defense in the nation, is on our coaches...period. It was a miserably stupid choice by our staff. And not going for it on 4th and 6 inches the previous series was just as bad.

I do not advise him to come out with a statement because invalids, drunks, and troglodytes desire one. This is a long process, made all the longer because our fan base is so impatient and has such "high" expectations. Let the process work itself out. We weren't going anywhere the last 8 years anyway...we should be used to it.

We just need to find a defense, hopefully a secondary that can cover, and not run around scared and disorganized.

Reactions: Hoosker Du
I don't think it'd be a good look on Moos's part to give Frost a vote of confidence...in his first year. Just would seem strange to do that.

It's not only strange, it is stupid. He shouldn't have to say anything, and even asking this question is dumb. Take a look at this team, and look at the recruiting failures in years previous. This is a shit show year, and just need to play the young guys and build confidence as well as hit the ground running on recruiting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT