ADVERTISEMENT

We haven't heard much from Moos

, but we have the talent to win games THIS season. Our talent is at the level where we should be 4-1, which doesn't mean it's a complete rebuild.
Make that 5-1. BUT, personally I vastly underestimated what a mess our defense was going to be and how steep the learning curve would be. I do think they may finally be getting it but man we need some better players at key positions. Our turnover at DB coach and their crappy recruiting under Riley is killing us right now.

Not all of us UCF guys are trolls :)

Give it time. UCF is very different from Nebraska in terms of competition, location, and team composition. UCF’s 0-12 team was full of injured players, a new OC that had never called plays, and a HC that was trying to become the AD. The biggest thing he did at UCF was get our players healthy and motivated. This season won’t be great but the next seasons will be much better in terms of conditioning and nutrition, more players that fit the mold Frost wants, and more of a desire to win. Frost will turn it around next year - he is a meticulous planner and can relate to these players.

Personally, I was sad to see Frost leave because he was passionate and exciting to watch. When he left to Nebraska, I was happy it wasn’t UF. I can’t fault a guy who leaves because he wants to follow his dream. The man did a lot for my alma mater and I will thank him for that.

LOL...staff doesn't need a pep talk.

We are half of s season into a 7 year contract. Moos did exactly what he was brought in to do, fire Riley and hire Frost

This hasn't been a fun season but until you really understand how bad things were internally with Eichorst, Bo and Riley, you couldn't understand that this a total program rebuild.
Thank you voice of reason, thank you.

Reactions: HuskerLLM
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT