ADVERTISEMENT

Way OT: how old were you when you lost your virginity?

c3o

Graduate Assistant
Apr 24, 2018
So, my mom was the head nurse at an OBGYN clinic. I thought everyone having sex around me had STDs. Realized that didn’t and wasn’t happening. However, her propaganda made it so I didn’t lose my virginity till 19.

I ended up getting a weekend STD a few short years later. One that’s cured with a single, gigantic antibiotic. The Q-tip test may be featured in hell as torture

So, my mom was the head nurse at an OBGYN clinic. I thought everyone having sex around me had STDs. Realized that didn’t and wasn’t happening. However, her propaganda made it so I didn’t lose my virginity till 19.

I ended up getting a weekend STD a few short years later. One that’s cured with a single, gigantic antibiotic. The Q-tip test may be featured in hell as torture
american pie this one time at band camp GIF by IFC

My timeline is a little murky …

I was 16 and a sophomore in high school. Girl was a 17 year old junior, experienced, aggressive, and on the rebound. I was available, and I had a pulse, so I was in. No STD luckily...

Have a similar story. Mom is a nurse and used to tell me about wieners getting hit with a rubber mallet due to a horrible STD and the hose was all of the way closed. With that said, first blowy at 15, 17 for full boat. Same chick. HS GF,.

Reactions: c3o
17 years old. She was kind of a nympho (her words), also 17. Had a boyfriend that wasn’t me but wanted me to have the experience one night at a party. We did it like 6 more times and I never had to date her. It was great!

She actually gave me a lot of confidence in that department early on which I could never repay her for.

Last edited:

Maybe the other question should be: Why do you want to know?

american pie this one time at band camp GIF by IFC

My timeline is a little murky …
I'm 70 years old, but "in my mind" I was about 13, I was alone and in the dark, but I don't think that counts. I did learn it was like a toy, and a damn fun toy. Until one day. I was playing with my toy and my mom walked in and caught me. She said, "you know if you keep doing that you'll go blind?" I said, "Okay, but can I just keep doing it til I need glasses?" (That's an oldie).

Not that it happened to me....but I think a lot of young guys have that Newbomr Turk experience.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT