ADVERTISEMENT

Watching Iowa/Wisky

We have better skill players (minus Taylor and Fant) than both of these teams. No reason we can’t match them upfront and defensively while mainting better skill players. It’s just going to take a few years to develop

Iowa sucks.... But we probably need to stop verbalizing it for a couple of years.... And that really really really sucks.

It has reached that level for me and I apologize to the purest of fans. Phhhhuuuuckk!

This is a great game but I’m still confused about the ruling after the punt where the Wisconsin player blocked the Iowa player and the Iowa player’s foot touched the ball and then Wisconsin recovered. First, if the ball is at rest isn’t the play over? Second, can a player even be blocked into a live ball? I thought there was a rule against this?

This is a great game but I’m still confused about the ruling after the punt where the Wisconsin player blocked the Iowa player and the Iowa player’s foot touched the ball and then Wisconsin recovered. First, if the ball is at rest isn’t the play over? Second, can a player even be blocked into a live ball? I thought there was a rule against this?
Iowa Sucks

+1 - yeah sickening, looks like college football, not junior high football. So far both teams have nine penalties combined and 2 turnovers. Today Nebraska had two turnovers and 10 penalties.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
What? I’ll hand it to them that the play on LOS but this game is a no offense snooze fest. Bunch slow white dudes.

I can’t wait to see you play them...

In a couple years you guys will want to go back to Big 12. This isn’t the 1990s and you can’t play an offense in the big ten that has any reliance on a consistent primary running threat from the QB. By November 23rd, whatever QB you do have starting will either no longer be trying any option, and won’t have been for a while, or his legs will be moving much slower.

The whole unspoken “well you know Scott Frost is back, so he’ll open a door and tommie Frazier and the 94 Nebraska defense will come out” thing got as messed up today as I knew it would

Do I think you guys are incapable of showing some pride and beating us if we come out overconfident next week? Not as a Purdue fan I don’t. Do I think you’ll soon learn to regard wisky and Iowa as something other than this post? Absolutely.

Reactions: Iliketrees
I'd rather flick two boogers on the wall to see which one hits the floor first than watch Io_a and Little Red play football.

In a couple years you guys will want to go back to Big 12. This isn’t the 1990s and you can’t play an offense in the big ten that has any reliance on a consistent primary running threat from the QB. By November 23rd, whatever QB you do have starting will either no longer be trying any option, and won’t have been for a while, or his legs will be moving much slower.

The whole unspoken “well you know Scott Frost is back, so he’ll open a door and tommie Frazier and the 94 Nebraska defense will come out” thing got as messed up today as I knew it would

Do I think you guys are incapable of showing some pride and beating us if we come out overconfident next week? Not as a Purdue fan I don’t. Do I think you’ll soon learn to regard wisky and Iowa as something other than this post? Absolutely.
The big ten sux you moron only two of the teams in the whole ****ing league have won a title since WWII.

Reactions: H8FULLGR8

YAWN

The big ten sux you moron only two of the teams in the whole ****ing league have won a title since WWII.

And one of them looked like the 01 Miami Hurricanes.. take your gimmicky offense and go back to 4 cream puffs a bunch of gimmes and Oklahoma

And one of them looked like the 01 Miami Hurricanes.. take your gimmicky offense and go back to 4 cream puffs a bunch of gimmes and Oklahoma
Yeah our old league had 8 teams and 3 of them won national titles.... big ten embraces mediocrity at an alarming rate. The only nationally relevant team in this conference is OSU.... end of story.

The trolls on this site disappeared when the Iowa game started. They will be back soon, I would guess

Reactions: H8FULLGR8
I'd rather have one of those dumps where no matter how many times you wipe you can never get it quite clean than watch Io_a play Little Red.

Both of these teams are going to absolute beat the living tar out of us. Hammer the Iowa and Wisconsin spreads.

Yeah our old league had 8 teams and 3 of them won national titles.... big ten embraces mediocrity at an alarming rate. The only nationally relevant team in this conference is OSU.... end of story.

Ok so why don’t you take your ass back there? You don’t think anyone in the big ten would miss you, do you?

I’m not disputing how a national championship Nebraska team would do in this league.. but those days are long gone and not coming back ...

It would be great for you If you were in the pre spread days with unlimited scholarship, prop kids and you were one of few teams on national TV.. but those days are gone.

Guess what man? That Michigan team you played today was far worse than national championship Michigan teams.

You say only OSU is nationally relevant. Since the 02 Rose Bowl (LOL, you know, the night your program would never be the same) how many years have you been better than Wisconsin?

Last edited:
We have better skill players (minus Taylor and Fant) than both of these teams. No reason we can’t match them upfront and defensively while mainting better skill players. It’s just going to take a few years to develop

Better skill players??? Do you watch the NFL draft? I suggest you quit reading the local beat writers.

Reactions: GoBoBigBlue
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT