ADVERTISEMENT

Washington AD Troy Dannen is new AD

Guess I won't offer to meet your for coffee then.

We lived and I worked in downtown Seattle for years. Have attended Sounders games for years. Have family over in Kitsap County. I think I'll chance it.
perhaps we can meet sometime at a sounders match.

It shouldn't be. He's an actual proven AD, exactly what is needed. Knows football, great fundraiser. Someone like Glissman, as impressive as he is, does not possess the background and qualifications for the job.
"great fundraiser." Good. He'll need to be. And hopefully he's good at keeping NU from having to play more than it's fair share of Friday night games going forward.

Reactions: BrighteRed24
Five months ago when hired by UDub, “I’m not going to move again, God willing, president willing.” Sounds like a chip right off Trev’s block.😀

Five months ago when hired by UDub, “I’m not going to move again, God willing, president willing.” Sounds like a chip right off Trev’s block.😀
as an objective observer, i could see a cultural misfit at washington though and then with losing the football coach, realignment, wretched hoops, well, nebraska might look quite inviting.

I mean maybe he will make it more like 3 years? At least 2.5 ha.

i grew up with huskers. dentist, uncle, guys i played with at heelan, some even played at N, then there was the business career dealing with nebraskans, tietjen, mary, all of them. there's not a better lot of people, generally.
What year did you play at Heelan? They used to kick the shit out of us.

Lol - the entire fan base is butt hurt about the lack of loyalty from the last AD who up and left - so who gets hired?
A guy who up and leaves his current after fewer than 6 months after giving an impassioned speech about how the Washington job was his last

Oh look, RedMichelle chapped her ass now that we got the presidency and AD figured out in under a week. Sad little Clarkeye.

Time to register for a new username.

who is "us"? i'm sure it was before your time. boys town dominated nebraska when we tied them.
Kuemper. Stupid rule that always tried to get matchups between Catholic schools, even though we were one class size down. We could handle y’all in basketball, but we had some terrible football teams. Now I imagine we are two class sizes down., 4A vs 2A

Kuemper. Stupid rule that always tried to get matchups between Catholic schools, even though we were one class size down. We could handle y’all in basketball, but we had some terrible football teams. Now I imagine we are two class sizes down., 4A vs 2A
Yep, Carroll. Ours were DM Dowling, SC East, SF Cathedral, Waterloo Columbus, SC Central, Carroll Kuemper (26-6), Dubuque Wahlert, SF Washington, Boystown (only loss 16-6) and Lincoln Pius X. Boystown had some tremendous teams back then, nationally ranked. Their QB went to Iowa and starred.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT