ADVERTISEMENT

Wandale is N*** nfm

giphy.gif

Thanks, I actually looked at another team's board for the first time and now I feel like a loser. Jesus, trolls are even worse than I thought.

Reactions: rchrisreade
This happened quicker than we expected. I guess we know now what Michael Lynn was tweeting about big news coming today. If he's flipping now, it must mean either he's already got his parents on board or is pretty confident that Frost can seal the deal with them when he visits.

I'm not going to get excited about this one until the ink is dry.

I really don't think its that much of a concern; he always wanted to come here and he picked Kentucky probably due to parental and in-state pressure. This is him winning that battle and saying no, he wants to play for Frost.

I think we're good. It's not like those Riley West Coast recruits that seemed to just be after the spotlight; this was just a kid responding to pressure.

Reactions: Bold Words
We need Ty Robinson and a "big" wideout capable of playing Morgan's position. Plus a few stud OLB...great class.

Reactions: huskerfan66
This happened quicker than we expected. I guess we know now what Michael Lynn was tweeting about big news coming today. If he's flipping now, it must mean either he's already got his parents on board or is pretty confident that Frost can seal the deal with them when he visits.

I was really wondering this morning. Jim Rose seemed overly optimistic at about 8 am on KFAB about the chances, and Sharp and Benning seemed to hint it could happen soon.

I really don't think its that much of a concern; he always wanted to come here and he picked Kentucky probably due to parental and in-state pressure. This is him winning that battle and saying no, he wants to play for Frost.

I think we're good. It's not like those Riley West Coast recruits that seemed to just be after the spotlight; this was just a kid responding to pressure.

Edit - With Vince Morrow hovering, we should be concerned until Dec LOI date. He isn't going to give up.

Last edited:
14 long days until December 19th. Recruiting in the SEC can change quickly so will wait patiently until the ink is dry on his NLI.

Reactions: huskerfan66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT