ADVERTISEMENT

Wandale is N*** nfm

As a Chiefs fan I’m looking at Robinson as our own version of Tyreek Hill. He’s just going to run by people in a way that makes even fast players look slow. :Cool:

Reactions: planored
Cuntucky is another fanbase that has burned their bridges. The delusion is spreading. First UCF, now bluegrass kin.

tenor.gif

I think they usually add .12 - .16 to convert it to the electronic equivalent, so he's in the 4.32 - 4.38 range. I think that'll work.

Watching his film, he obviously has good speed, but it doesn't look like sub 4.4 speed. He's very quick and decisive, but it really doesn't look like he's got stupid speed.

Watching his film, he obviously has good speed, but it doesn't look like sub 4.4 speed. He's very quick and decisive, but it really doesn't look like he's got stupid speed.
It's hard to tell from the videos. Some of those fields are straight up garbage looking

I actually like sticking with the term Duck-R. It shows the continuity with learning under Kelly at Oregon, which, for a while there, was putting up numbers that are still hard to believe on offense.

Also, ducks are hilarious.
That's why they need to change it. This isn't Oregon. Wingback would be just fine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT