ADVERTISEMENT

Wandale is N*** nfm

So it was a lot of fun reading the Kentucky board meltdown. There was one really good comment from a UK fan. He said something along the lines of Nebraska grows corn - Kentucky turns it into bourbon, so Kentucky wins. Sound logic, I will admit. But other than that, they need to grow up.

Reactions: prag_grenade
Since y’all accused UK of paying at first, Nebraska must’ve upped their offer! Congrats on paying more!
Shoot, I hope they did. The NCAA rules are not my moral compass. I don't care if someone wants to pay a kid to...wait for it...attend college.

Just like I wouldn't give a **** if someone paid a brainiac money to attend a certain college to help with research to fight some disease.

Besides we have already seen that for the most part cheating doesn't really get you in all that much trouble.

Reactions: TheBeav815
Getting caliper precious on me now guys. That’s exactly what I meant. I couldn’t remember how many days exactly but I knew it was around 10-14 days away. But we are all thinking the exact same thing. ;)

I’ll take that bet.

UK is playing in a New Year’s Day bowl THIS year.

What about Nebraska?

I’m guessing I won the bet?
Because since its a New Year's bowl that makes it a big bowl game. If you guys are happy with 9-3 then by all means be happy. That is what Pelini got fired for, just being 9-3. Scott Frost and Husker nation are striving for much bigger things.

I am very excited.

Washington, Spielman, Martinez and Wandale all on the field at the same time is exciting as hell.

Need to throw in Werner as well. He will be a heck of a player next year. From a walk on to a starter as a true freshman. Work ethic he learned from his hall of fame father. From bagging groceries to Superbowl Champion alongside with Grant Wistrom that year.

“Wan down... Ty to go”
30 yr prophesy being fulfilled
300_album_16861.jpg

Reactions: timnsun
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT