One more last adventure
nebraska-football-mike-riley.gif

yep starts in april
12 games on Fox
10 games on fs1
8 games on nbc
9 games on usa
4 games on peacock

I don’t think it will happen, but would love to see the NFL get some real competition… hope the USFL understands a good way to do so would be to reject all political correctness, and embrace patriotism/love of country/Pro law-enforcement/pro military.

I don’t think it will happen, but would love to see the NFL get some real competition… hope the USFL understands a good way to do so would be to reject all political correctness, and embrace patriotism/love of country/Pro law-enforcement/pro military.

You forgot to mention good football with the top players and coaches.

The first year they plan to play all games at one location. Not sure how many fans they will get when they aren't having home games....

I can still remember the posts when he was hired...

1. Who, I had to google who that was>??

15 minutes later

2. I think this is a good hire...I mean...he has always done more with less!

Good to see you post over here. I gave up my Red Sea Scrolls subscription but who knows I may come back when the time is right. Again good to see you post and Happy New Year!

Reactions: SantaBarbaraSker
did not know the USFL was making a comeback

The real question is jut how long either the league/teams or the coaches last. Coaches in this situation need to collect their pay in advance because the probability of the league going bankrupt and disappearing in extremely high.

Just start the fold up of this league right now. Football fans don’t have the bandwidth to support another league. Week 1 will get some viewers…..then ratings and revenue will lower every week after. I’m sure there are still a few Hehateme jerseys available out there.

Good to see you post over here. I gave up my Red Sea Scrolls subscription but who knows I may come back when the time is right. Again good to see you post and Happy New Year!
I gave mine up the easy way, didn’t update my expired card. I’ll wind up buying the hype during spring ball and picking it up again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT