ADVERTISEMENT

Victim Mentality; Colorado Staffer Alleges Racil Slur’s

Black peiple since 1936 have been voting fior the o
Party that has planned their destruction.

But will call any white person racist if they don't kiss our ass or call them an Uncle Tom if they dont support the same stupid sht.

Yet black people are last in every category that matters in life but if you point that out. You are e racist or a sellout. If you say maybe voting Democrat is not the way you arent even black anymore..lol
Can that change (1, the heavy dem voting; 2, being last in every category)? If so, how / what will it take.

Maybe it happened. But from what I saw outside the stadium was so much different of the interaction with NU and cu fans.....notice I avoided sCUm 😄. We visited with several cu fans. At pizza ranch there was 3 students that just got there and took a table tucked away in the corner. I went out of my way on the way out to talk them . They thought it would be a 1 score game. Silly buffs 😁

Outside the stadium pregame everyone was cordial and saw cu fans at some husker tailgate.

Can't say what drunks do but pregame was Mello
I talked to several Buff fans at the Railyard Friday night. Bought several of them drinks. Had a cordial conversation. One of their fans I talked to thought it would be either a close game with them winning or a blow-out with the Huskers winning . The latter turned out to be true

Oh it can change. One by one though.

Not some major shift.
How. Censorship and identity politics isn’t going away and we now live in a world where any politician or news outlet can lie with impunity, and never be held accountable. There is a certain ad by a certain politician that I heard, just yesterday, that makes claims / lies about another that have be debunked over and over, But, there is no incentive for this politician to not lie because the lies may sway the low information voter and the politician doesn’t have to ever explain themselves. Same thing with news outlets. Couple that with a lowering of standards and continued decline of family, how does the change come about?

Reactions: baseball31ne
How. Censorship and identity politics isn’t going away and we now live in a world where any politician or news outlet can lie with impunity, and never be held accountable. There is a certain ad by a certain politician that I heard, just yesterday, that makes claims / lies about another that have be debunked over and over, But, there is no incentive for this politician to not lie because the lies may sway the low information voter and the politician doesn’t have to ever explain themselves. Same thing with news outlets. Couple that with a lowering of standards and continued decline of family, how does the change come about?
We really should get back to shaming liars as a society. Problem is, so many practice it themselves in their daily lives that it’s just normalized.

Have you ever tried to buy or sell anything on marketplace? Fully 80% of people on there are flaky or dishonest in some manner. They make up the most bizarre lies. It’s like a game.

Reactions: baseball31ne
We really should get back to shaming liars as a society. Problem is, so many practice it themselves in their daily lives that it’s just normalized.

Have you ever tried to buy or sell anything on marketplace? Fully 80% of people on there are flaky or dishonest in some manner. They make up the most bizarre lies. It’s like a game.
Even the people who show up to actually buy something are late and usually lie about being on time.

Never have, and after that endorsement, never will.

If it did happen, it would be karma for the way Colorado fans have been treating visitors for decades.

Lol...talking about black people not politicians.

When it comes to race their are no bigger hypocrites than black people in this country. For almost a hundred years of it. Hendering this country.
God I hope you're an Iowa fan trolling. Or that you fall and knock some sense into the ignorant tiny little brain in your warped head.

Says the token black guy on the board. ..lol

Hey y'all Im black so I say holla..lol

Exact type ignorance we hang onto. Iol
Whoa there keyboard thou guy/girl/ignorant slug. It's time for you to slow the **** down and go to bed. Your take is stale and it didn't land well.
What I said was true. Sorry you are a coward.
I'm certainly no coward. I'm so not an idiot who casts a stereotype and flaunts his/her/its ignorance and racism.

Says the token black guy on the board. ..lol

Hey y'all Im black so I say holla..lol

Exact type ignorance we hang onto. Iol

You don't know me from Adam. The fact that you lump "blacks" in box further shows more about who you are.

The only person who showed ignorance on this board tonight was you. I also thank you for doing it. Now we don't have to wonder as you have clearly demonstrated your feelings towards "blacks" as you so eloquently put it.

Token black? Yeah I'm sure it was you...lol.

Have a good day ma'am.

Holla

• Love
Reactions: headcard
What I said was true. Sorry you are a coward.
As usual this thread goes off . This is why Politics and other stuff shouldn’t be addressed on a sports message board. FYI the original topic has been dismissed by Deion and some players who never heard the allegations that the Staffer is claiming .

As usual this thread goes off . This is why Politics and other stuff shouldn’t be addressed on a sports message board. FYI the original topic has been dismissed by Deion and some players who never heard the allegations that the Staffer is claiming .
Staffer seems be to caught lying. Consequences? Likely having to stay close to Sanders and maintain a sense of respect when Sanders goes full intentional hypocrite.

Guy should be fired, honestly. False racial accusations need to be punished as harshly as the actual racial acts. No consequences, the false accusations will only continue.

Want to weaken racism, fight false allegations as passionately as real ones, they both work to destroy the culture of the area and the people.

Whoa there keyboard thou guy/girl/ignorant slug. It's time for you to slow the **** down and go to bed. Your take is stale and it didn't land well.

I'm certainly no coward. I'm so not an idiot who casts a stereotype and flaunts his/her/its ignorance and racism.

Whats racist about expecting hetter behavior from people?

How is pointing out voting habits racist?

I notice the dumb people hurl insults but cant dispute what Im saying.

Cause they believe it too but white knighting is more advantageous...lol

Black peiple since 1936 have been voting fior the o
Party that has planned their destruction.

But will call any white person racist if they don't kiss our ass or call them an Uncle Tom if they dont support the same stupid sht.

Yet black people are last in every category that matters in life but if you point that out. You are e racist or a sellout. If you say maybe voting Democrat is not the way you arent even black anymore..lol
Lyndon B Johnson. It’s so sad. Time for black Americans to stand up.

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
Whats racist about expecting hetter behavior from people?

How is pointing out voting habits racist?

I notice the dumb people hurl insults but cant dispute what Im saying.

Cause they believe it too but white knighting is more advantageous...lol
Calling someone a token black guy is pretty damn racist.

You don't know me from Adam. The fact that you lump "blacks" in box further shows more about who you are.

The only person who showed ignorance on this board tonight was you. I also thank you for doing it. Now we don't have to wonder as you have clearly demonstrated your feelings towards "blacks" as you so eloquently put it.

Token black? Yeah I'm sure it was you...lol.

Have a good day ma'am.

Holla

Thats why you stood quiet when white people on this board were saying racist sht to black posters and about Deions kids.

I know many hypocrite black people just like you. Which is my point.

Now all of a sudden you brave when it comes to saying something to a black person you dont agree with...lol

Couldn't have had a better example of the hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Black dude. Right.... it's an anonymous message board. People can make themselves anything to fit what agenda they want.
Ive been on this board for 14 years and showed who I am.

You think its easy being black and not a Democrat..lol

Who would claim that who wasnt..lol

Last edited:
Thats why you stood quiet when white people on this board were saying racist sht to black posters and about Deions kids.

I know many hypocrite black people just like you. Which is my point.

Now all of a sudden you brave when it cones to dsying do ething to s blsck person you dont agree with...lol

Couldn't have had a better example of the hypocrisy.

If you aren’t in the “Coach Prime” fan club you are a racist. An oldie but goody.

Also nice to see you policing both black and white posters now. Growth.

Sanders came out and others in the program and said they heard nothing and don’t think it happened. So what happens to this man who lies about racially charged words?

Let’s hear from anyone willing to talk from the position that even Colorado staff and players think he lied.

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
If you aren’t in the “Coach Prime” fan club you are a racist. An oldie but goody.

Also nice to see you policing both black and white posters now. Growth.
Always have. You just only see me on this board.

Im crazier on the main Rivals board..lol

Last edited:
Sanders came out and others in the program and said they heard nothing and don’t think it happened. So what happens to this man who lies about racially charged words?

Let’s hear from anyone willing to talk from the position that even Colorado staff and players think he lied.
You already know.

Jussie Smollet showed you that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT