ADVERTISEMENT

Victim Mentality; Colorado Staffer Alleges Racil Slur’s

Black peiple since 1936 have been voting fior the o
Party that has planned their destruction.

But will call any white person racist if they don't kiss our ass or call them an Uncle Tom if they dont support the same stupid sht.

Yet black people are last in every category that matters in life but if you point that out. You are e racist or a sellout. If you say maybe voting Democrat is not the way you arent even black anymore..lol
Can that change (1, the heavy dem voting; 2, being last in every category)? If so, how / what will it take.

Maybe it happened. But from what I saw outside the stadium was so much different of the interaction with NU and cu fans.....notice I avoided sCUm 😄. We visited with several cu fans. At pizza ranch there was 3 students that just got there and took a table tucked away in the corner. I went out of my way on the way out to talk them . They thought it would be a 1 score game. Silly buffs 😁

Outside the stadium pregame everyone was cordial and saw cu fans at some husker tailgate.

Can't say what drunks do but pregame was Mello
I talked to several Buff fans at the Railyard Friday night. Bought several of them drinks. Had a cordial conversation. One of their fans I talked to thought it would be either a close game with them winning or a blow-out with the Huskers winning . The latter turned out to be true

Oh it can change. One by one though.

Not some major shift.
How. Censorship and identity politics isn’t going away and we now live in a world where any politician or news outlet can lie with impunity, and never be held accountable. There is a certain ad by a certain politician that I heard, just yesterday, that makes claims / lies about another that have be debunked over and over, But, there is no incentive for this politician to not lie because the lies may sway the low information voter and the politician doesn’t have to ever explain themselves. Same thing with news outlets. Couple that with a lowering of standards and continued decline of family, how does the change come about?

Reactions: baseball31ne
How. Censorship and identity politics isn’t going away and we now live in a world where any politician or news outlet can lie with impunity, and never be held accountable. There is a certain ad by a certain politician that I heard, just yesterday, that makes claims / lies about another that have be debunked over and over, But, there is no incentive for this politician to not lie because the lies may sway the low information voter and the politician doesn’t have to ever explain themselves. Same thing with news outlets. Couple that with a lowering of standards and continued decline of family, how does the change come about?
We really should get back to shaming liars as a society. Problem is, so many practice it themselves in their daily lives that it’s just normalized.

Have you ever tried to buy or sell anything on marketplace? Fully 80% of people on there are flaky or dishonest in some manner. They make up the most bizarre lies. It’s like a game.

Reactions: baseball31ne
We really should get back to shaming liars as a society. Problem is, so many practice it themselves in their daily lives that it’s just normalized.

Have you ever tried to buy or sell anything on marketplace? Fully 80% of people on there are flaky or dishonest in some manner. They make up the most bizarre lies. It’s like a game.
Even the people who show up to actually buy something are late and usually lie about being on time.

Never have, and after that endorsement, never will.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT