ADVERTISEMENT

Victim Mentality; Colorado Staffer Alleges Racil Slur’s

Black peiple since 1936 have been voting fior the o
Party that has planned their destruction.

But will call any white person racist if they don't kiss our ass or call them an Uncle Tom if they dont support the same stupid sht.

Yet black people are last in every category that matters in life but if you point that out. You are e racist or a sellout. If you say maybe voting Democrat is not the way you arent even black anymore..lol
Can that change (1, the heavy dem voting; 2, being last in every category)? If so, how / what will it take.

Maybe it happened. But from what I saw outside the stadium was so much different of the interaction with NU and cu fans.....notice I avoided sCUm 😄. We visited with several cu fans. At pizza ranch there was 3 students that just got there and took a table tucked away in the corner. I went out of my way on the way out to talk them . They thought it would be a 1 score game. Silly buffs 😁

Outside the stadium pregame everyone was cordial and saw cu fans at some husker tailgate.

Can't say what drunks do but pregame was Mello
I talked to several Buff fans at the Railyard Friday night. Bought several of them drinks. Had a cordial conversation. One of their fans I talked to thought it would be either a close game with them winning or a blow-out with the Huskers winning . The latter turned out to be true

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT