ADVERTISEMENT

Vicious VB at Purdue

Oct 10, 2021
Tied 1-1
Somebody's gonna get hurt in this match. Purdue has some super impressive hitters.
On BTN

Tied 1-1
Somebody's gonna get hurt in this match. Purdue has some super impressive hitters.
On BTN
I have a 19th Century school bell that has been in my family since 1965. Its bottom diameter is 23 inches, and it is about 17-18 inches high. Heavy. Cast iron. We moved it around the country to 5 different states. I ring it every chance I can get after Husker wins. It was fun ringing it tonight in light of the fact that my wife is a Purdue alum. GBR!!!

Last edited:
I have a 19th Century school bell that has been in my family since 1965. Its bottom diameter is 23 inches, and it is about 17-18 inches high. Heavy. Cast iron. We moved it around the country to 5 different states. I ring it every chance I can get after Husker wins. It was fun ringing it tonight in light of the fact that my wife is a Purdue alum. GBR!!!
Do victory laps

I can only assume Haarberg's girlfriend is one of or the best player on the team

first couple of Nebraska

the haters/losers are reeling

can't wait for tomorrow

I'm not sure if that was a volleyball match or a heavyweight fight. Both teams delivered body blow after body blow. Ice down the arms and get ready for another B1G match Saturday night.

Last edited:
Props to Purdue. They are a tough team, and yeah, Huskers need to reduce unforced errors (ahem, Choboy)

Do victory laps
I try but it is hard with our Llewellin Setter getting in the way. I have to bob and weave just to get by him to the bell. Behind our house, across from a small irrigation canal, lives a couple who are University of Washington grads. He was on the heavyweight crew at U Dub in the mid-sixties. He'll call me up after I ring the bell following a Husker win to find out what all the racket is about. I grow Cascade Hops in the backyard. He uses my hops to make pretty good beer. Now, that is a useful neighbor even if he is a Husky fan.

Reactions: bigboxes
I can only assume Haarberg's girlfriend is one of or the best player on the team

first couple of Nebraska

the haters/losers are reeling

can't wait for tomorrow

Yes the fans are reeling from another abysmal offensive showing and devastating loss to Michigan. You are correct his girlfriend is one of the best, but I wouldn’t label them as the first couple. Mainly because he is not on equal footing with her. She is an elite athlete that knows what winning looks like, knows what it takes to be the best at her craft, and rises to the occasion when the lights are shining at their brightest. HH is ecstatic that his position group is so devoid of talent, that he has won the starting job by default. He will eventually be grateful to be known as Mr. Harper Murray.

Last edited:
Yes the fans are reeling from another abysmal offensive showing and devastating loss to Michigan. You are correct his girlfriend is one of the best, but I wouldn’t label them as the first couple. Mainly because he is not on equal footing with her. She is an elite athlete that knows what winning looks like, knows what it takes to be the best at her craft, and rises to the occasion when the lights are shining at their brightest. HH is ecstatic that his position group is so devoid of talent, that he has won the starting job by default. He will eventually be grateful to be known as Mr. Harper Murray.
She’ll want to be careful about getting that losing stench on her. It’s hard to get out.

Be careful kong won’t like your post

Reactions: Husker Todd
Hm

I guess I’ll take your word for it, volleyball fan

Hm

I guess I’ll take your word for it, volleyball fan

9b7c1174-110c-4ddc-a4ef-ae4d167ca62a_text.gif

Reactions: HawksDown
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT