ADVERTISEMENT

Very nice win...

Also like to point out we lost our starting center early in the game. Great job of having the players ready to adjust.GBR

Reactions: timnsun
Give these coaches some credit. They made some changes and had a very good game plan...then the players executed things that were in their wheel house. This was true on both sides of the ball.

Tommy throwing the ball underneath to move the chains was a huge. And it worked great o complement the run game.

Not only did ucla have a disappointing season they were missing their 3 best players and started a true frosh qb. Not a great team right now
Started a true frosh QB? Like having Rosen is something 100 other teams wouldn't take right now??

That was a sound win, when coupled with the win over MSU and the missed opportunities against Iowa, I hope this team realizes they can build off of this finish to the year.

Yep this game showed me that this team has enough talent returning to win 9-10 games next year. Need to let Tommy run a lot more read-option and not force him to try and be Brett Favre.

Not only did ucla have a disappointing season they were missing their 3 best players and started a true frosh qb. Not a great team right now
That Freshmen is one of the best in the country.
N was missing starting LB. Center and safety because of horrible call.
I say great win against a quality team who was ranked pretty hi as late as mid season.

Tommy running the zone read was huge. That has to be in the game plan if he is our qb.

Riley is a good big game coach, if he can win the games he's supposed to you can have a good season because he is a good big game coach.

Give these coaches some credit. They made some changes and had a very good game plan...then the players executed things that were in their wheel house. This was true on both sides of the ball.
very good win and what is even better is how they won - physical football, winning the turnover battle and limiting penalties

Very nice win

Loved the use of running backs too. Oz is really gonna be a player.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT