ADVERTISEMENT

Update: Iowa Sucks

I didn't realize you were literally too stupid to understand the insult. That's on me, I guess.
Once again, are you or are you not against the Goodwill.

Also, I have no insulted you but you have done that to me but I forgive you for that.

I answered your question, all I ask is that you answer mine.

Once again, are you or are you not against the Goodwill.

Also, I have no insulted you but you have done that to me but I forgive you for that.

I answered your question, all I ask is that you answer mine.
The entire premise of your accusation is a strawman. That is what you are too dimwitted to comprehend. Do I really need to spoonfeed the logic of that to you?

How about we quit talking shit against teams we lose 7 in a row to
Exactly. We’re now Minn who we used to say Remember when you won in the 70’s. Everyone says that about us. It’s not changing. Flip this team was old and had a shot of catching lightning.

The entire premise of your accusation is a strawman. That is what you are too dimwitted to comprehend. Do I really need to spoonfeed the logic of that to you?
Sure, please do that.

While you are doing that, can you answer the question that I asked after you brought up the Goodwill and accused them of only hiring stupid people.

Do you or do you not support the Goodwill?

• Wow
Reactions: 01135965
Sure, please do that.

While you are doing that, can you answer the question that I asked after you brought up the Goodwill and accused them of only hiring stupid people.

Do you or do you not support the Goodwill?
JFC, doubling down on the strawman, I see. It seems I've overestimated your intellect. Let me switch tracks:

a65.gif

JFC, doubling down on the strawman, I see. It seems I've overestimated your intellect. Let me switch tracks:

a65.gif
Okay, again, you brought up the Goodwill, not me. You implied and I inferred from that implication that you think they only hire "stupid people", we both agree you were doing that.

My question again, that you refuse to answer, are you for or against the Goodwill?

• Haha
Reactions: chaneccooms
No one, ever, in the history of getting hired has been hired because they went to a Iowa. Never.

There are a few schools in the conference where it matters. Purdue and Illinois for certain majors. MSU for packaging. Michigan (sort of) and of course NW.

The last I saw, which was admittedly a decade ago, every university 8n the B1G had at least one college ranked in the Top Ten nationally. Off the top of my head the writing program at Iowa is nationally ranked. your statement is over broad and untrue.

The last I saw, which was admittedly a decade ago, every university 8n the B1G had at least one college ranked in the Top Ten nationally. Off the top of my head the writing program at Iowa is nationally ranked. your statement is over broad and untrue.
It is not...

Was it hyperbole, sure, but for the most part big time businesses are not sitting around going "Put the Iowa resumes on top"

You say this conference sucks but you seemed to be in the cellar of the conference!
Yes! And yet, somehow, favored in every conference game but one.

Now I ask you this, who knows best, you and me (two dudes that between us have maybe had sex 12 times with 4 different girls at best) or Vegas?

I know my answer.

Incorrect. As recently as 2015 he won 12 games and has at least a few more 10 win seasons (I think ferentz won 10 games as recently as 2-3 years ago). Sooooo, just wrong, and stupid.
Wait, Kirk won those games? Like, he won them on field or did the players win them?

Ferentz went 11-2 (8-0 conf), went to the Orange Bowl and finished ranked #8 in the nation in his 4th year at Iowa. (and won 11, 10 & 10 the next 3).

Sort of puts Frost to shame, wouldn't you say?
Yes, I would, for sure!

Would you say, on a totally unrelated note, that firing your best friend for being a HUGE racist and also being a racist yourself, is sort of shameful, yes or no.

Remember, I answered your question honestly.

Yes, I would, for sure!

Would you say, on a totally unrelated note, that firing your best friend for being a HUGE racist and also being a racist yourself, is sort of shameful, yes or no.

Remember, I answered your question honestly.
A. you have zero idea if KF is a racist.

But we do know Frost is a pussy who hides in closets and loses games with the same zeal.

Since he was a state employee, I'm sure the documents are available via the state for you to review.
Great! When you get the chance can you post them. Thank you!

Also, if I have personal, first hand accounts, of KKKF being racist, would that count for you?

Great! When you get the chance can you post them. Thank you!

Also, if I have personal, first hand accounts, of KKKF being racist, would that count for you?
Won't happen from me.

He's gone, good riddance. And the way Iowa's O-line shoved Nebraska around today, it doesn't look Iowa suffered greatly from him being gone.

Reactions: chaneccooms
Won't happen from me.

He's gone, good riddance. And the way Iowa's O-line shoved Nebraska around today, it doesn't look Iowa suffered greatly from him being gone.
Yes

But that is not what I asked you....

You said you would not provide the state documents, okay.
Then I said, what if I could tell you first hand, things he said and did, that proves he is a racist, and you ignored that, why?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT